General Section

PollYEAH!
YEAH IM COOL1% · 8
NO IM NOT COOL.. im emo (faggot)99% · 1,337
1,345 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
General Section
Where the cool people are.



Yeah!

I'm mostly in the General Section. Never in the War Rock Section, unless I'm moding it.
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
I'm mostly in the General Section. Never in the War Rock Section, unless I'm moding it.
you should be there more often mistur! and if you can manage it kill ricardo in his sleep ^.^ lol jk...





or am i...
THEN YOU ARE COOL
Dude im tottaly cool Ihihihiih!
no ur not.... I KNOW WHOS COOL

and shorten ur signature
lol YEAH!! u r
I'm cool. :|
am i cool?
I know im C00L

Yeah... :]
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us