HelpMap editor

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Map editor
I heard you need an admin account to use it but I was wondering if it was possible to still get into it and if it was could someone as I'd like to make some map prototypes (obviously I can't test them).

Thank you!
Well if they haven't changed anything since the last time I check, this is possible. When I get time, it look into it. I'll post my findings here.
Greatly, greatly appreciated Nilly! I look forward to see your findings.


6.0.0_editor_mpgh.net.zip - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/file/01a6...is/1353653264/

It works as we thought. One can make maps but not test them. Enjoy.

This is a .zip file that can be placed in the mods folder of the mod selector so that one can easily add it. If you don't want to use the mod selector to apply this patch, you can always open the .zip file and see what it is writing and to where and then apply the patch yourself.

@Nachos, @Janitor
6.0.0_editor_mpgh.net.zip467 B · 83 downloads Scanning…
Umm I just get a black screen when i go to test. im new at editor so i might be doing something wrong
Quote Originally Posted by IhateJewsFegSMD View Post
Umm I just get a black screen when i go to test. im new at editor so i might be doing something wrong
You probably should read the fine print before trying out hacks:

Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
...One can make maps but not test them....
actually you can test them is you put a spawn point..
Quote Originally Posted by RTAERtgaergrgergerg View Post
actually you can test them is you put a spawn point..
Did you confirm that this indeed works now? Sure you'll need a spawn point but that doesn't help when the server requires the user to have an admin account.
Awesome! Just what I wanted. Can't wait to download it.

Thank you @nilly!
Approved
Wait what, i saw this map editor on Game Maker a long time ago. Well this is a good one though.
I do not understand what should I do in my writing is a writing

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

I do not understand what should I do in my writing is a writing
Where i can get map editor for v 7.0?
@Janitor Please close this thread. Thanks.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us