My score?

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
My score?
Here what I got without any form of cheating.

DOME: TDM



FALLEN: TDM



MISSION: TDM



HARDHAT: TDM



LOCKDOWN: FFA



DOME: FFA



I was lagging though...

Bet you can't beat my score .
Nice, but...
Here is mine

All pro
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Here is mine
Not counted, you were hacking .
Bitches please!!
210% legit
Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
Bitches please!!
Their deaths don't match up to your kills come up with something better next time. And besides, you were raping them with your hacks...
Quote Originally Posted by Geometrical View Post
Their deaths don't match up to your kills come up with something better next time.
Cuz people left after enough pwnage.....
It's not like if I could fake that....Scores are server sided

And a hack? O_______O WUT HACK???? IMPOSSIBRUUU!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
Cuz people left after enough pwnage.....
It's not like if I could fake that....Scores are server sided

And a hack? O_______O WUT HACK???? IMPOSSIBRUUU!!!!!!
Kenshin13:

Quote Originally Posted by Geometrical View Post
Kenshin13:

Bite me -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
Bite me -.-
*Bites you* you like that? .
999 % LEGIT

SUCK
IT
HARD
TYVM
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
999 %
You did mean: -999% Legit ?
Or am I seeing bad today?
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


You did mean: -999% Legit ?
Or am I seeing bad today?
It's 999%
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

It's 999%
Let's do some math

100 p each Kill
50 p each Assist


999 Kills = 999000 Points
0 Assists = 0 Points

If Double XP:
199800 Points


Sorry, could not get valid Score
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


Let's do some math

100 p each Kill
50 p each Assist


999 Kills = 999000 Points
0 Assists = 0 Points

If Double XP:
199800 Points


Sorry, could not get valid Score
You're just jelly
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

You're just jelly
I'm not


100% real, and that I promise you
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us