Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
Nice, but...
Here is mine ![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
All pro 


Originally Posted by
Jorndel
Here is mine
Not counted, you were hacking

.
Bitches please!!

210% legit


Originally Posted by
Kenshin13
Bitches please!!

Their deaths don't match up to your kills

come up with something better next time. And besides, you were raping them with your hacks...

Originally Posted by
Geometrical
Their deaths don't match up to your kills

come up with something better next time.
Cuz people left after enough pwnage.....

It's not like if I could fake that....Scores are server sided
And a hack? O_______O WUT HACK???? IMPOSSIBRUUU!!!!!!

Originally Posted by
Kenshin13
Cuz people left after enough pwnage.....

It's not like if I could fake that....Scores are server sided
And a hack? O_______O WUT HACK???? IMPOSSIBRUUU!!!!!!
Kenshin13:


Originally Posted by
Geometrical
Kenshin13:

Bite me -.-

Originally Posted by
Kenshin13
Bite me -.-
*Bites you* you like that?

.
999 % LEGIT 

SUCK
IT
HARD
TYVM


Originally Posted by
Horror
999 %
You did mean: -999% Legit ?
Or am I seeing bad today?

Originally Posted by
Jorndel
You did mean: -999% Legit ?
Or am I seeing bad today?
It's 999% 
You're just jelly ![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3