No more "system instability" message

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
No more "system instability" message
Is anyone else noticing that the "system instability message, you must wait 90s blah blah until you get your items" is no longer showing up?
It does show up for me

atleast In Laggo
Quote Originally Posted by NotArial View Post
It does show up for me

atleast In Laggo
That's what I was just running, tho not solo runs, and I didn't see the message. I'm lvl 80 tho; maybe they changed the way it works, incorporating char level or stats into the determination.
Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post


That's what I was just running, tho not solo runs, and I didn't see the message. I'm lvl 80 tho; maybe they changed the way it works, incorporating char level or stats into the determination.
They changed the time on some quests

if u finish before 58:30 I think it will show

or maybe not I dont even know
i no longer see it as well. I ran hidden in 2 mins and I use to see it all the time.
Maybe they feel safe now.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Maybe they feel safe now.
good, then it's the time when they least expecting us to strike no?
Quote Originally Posted by Wasabixi View Post
good, then it's the time when they least expecting us to strike no?
I know what you want.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


I know what you want.
then you know what to do +best
Quote Originally Posted by Wasabixi View Post
then you know what to do +best
Didn't know I'm your slave.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


Didn't know I'm your slave.
didn't know you see me that way, I said you know what to do, meaning you do whatever you want to do, like you always has.
Quote Originally Posted by Wasabixi View Post
didn't know you see me that way, I said you know what to do, meaning you do whatever you want to do, like you always has.
Can we all just stop pissing off Nico? You're never going to get him to release a hack if you keep pestering him...... Even if he did have a working hack theres no way in hell he would give it to ungrateful leechers.

*just a pro tip (:*
Quote Originally Posted by Bobysays23 View Post
Can we all just stop pissing off Nico? You're never going to get him to release a hack if you keep pestering him...... Even if he did have a working hack theres no way in hell he would give it to ungrateful leechers.

*just a pro tip (:*
yeah, one that I dont think I need.
It depends on your level and time of the run.

If you take 2 mins or less to finish and the time is more than 55:00 then you will get the message.
shows up in red tyrant still.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us