Share Your Setup

Posts 1–15 of 78 · Page 1 of 6
Share Your Setup



Everything you see on my desk is I SE'D, even the desk I bought I scammed Amazon and got my money back yesterday Thanks to Arun. Just the computer I didn't get for free. . So guys share you setup.
here is mine

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
here is mine

813ac240-2490-42dd-9907-541452b90760.jpg31 KB · 3 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post

wasn't even responding to you so only Allen has the right to give no fucks
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


wasn't even responding to you so only Allen has the right to give no fucks

I can say what i want to you cocksucking ******, you have no rights.

Now suck my dick fucking japanese.
Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post



I can say what i want to you cocksucking ******, you have no rights.

Now suck my dick fucking japanese.
boi, are you trying to derail this thread?

I am done with you because you are acting like an 11 year old, so bye
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


boi, are you trying to derail this thread?

I am done with you because you are acting like an 11 year old, so bye
Please stop capitiziling the first letter of every word...
I would, really, but it's covered in crisp packets and yoghurts.
I would...But i kinda broke my camera
My setup is alright I use a 72" 3D TV some what good gaming pc and a ps3. I use the TV for the computer and ps3 everything thing is setup in my living room
My setup:
AMD A6-3650 Llano Quad-Core CPU
GeForce GTX 560Ti GPU
BIOSTAR A55ML Motherboard
488GB Western Digital Hard Drive
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit OS
AOC 2450W 24" Monitor
4GB DDR3 RAM

Allen, do you have a PO box for your SE's?
I have a thread just for this in the sub forum Computer builds and upgrades
Posts 1–15 of 78 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?