vCheat Loader - PHP / MySQL Based Hack Loader

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
vCheat Loader - PHP / MySQL Based Hack Loader
I have made a cheat loader for my upcoming forum.. Here is the web panel and program preview:


(Watch in 720p!)

You can ask questions by pm'ing me.
I would say it looks good
Wow thats amazing. It'll be nice if the admin control was on the loader
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
Wow thats amazing. It'll be nice if the admin control was on the loader
Well, if I do this in this way, it will be easy to hack it.. Better to use it as it.
Quote Originally Posted by Vormz View Post
Well, if I do this in this way, it will be easy to hack it.. Better to use it as it.
True. Wish I knew how to make something like that
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

True. Wish I knew how to make something like that
It's not hard as much as it looks.. Really.
You can give a try my friend
Quote Originally Posted by Vormz View Post
It's not hard as much as it looks.. Really.
You can give a try my friend
I just need a server.. don't know of any
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

I just need a server.. don't know of any
What do you mean by server ? For what ?
I created a somehow similar application a while ago...

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...7-cheatdb.html

However, my application was meant to load cheats from the database, so I would not have to hardcode cheats.

It could be used to download and inject libraries aswell.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
I created a somehow similar application a while ago...

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...7-cheatdb.html

However, my application was meant to load cheats from the database, so I would not have to hardcode cheats.

It could be used to download and inject libraries aswell.
You never did release that. I was waiting
@Blubb1337, it looks good aswell. I don't know which way you have loaded the cheats (locally or by php/mysql) so I can't really tell you my idea, but if you have done that by php and mysql then it wouldn't be secure for you.. otherwise the part of 'add own cheat' wasn't usefull since it uses the program as "injector" only.. sorry if I am wrong. Also you had to update it with a fresh list of cheats everytime they get patched.
i would like to make something like that for all the stuff i make in Visual Basic!
Goodluck with doing so.. hope you will get what you want
Looks great! Good work!
Hello put the link to your video M E D I A F I RE.com
Thank you for downloading the source
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us