AngryHelpEU hack help

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
EU hack help
Hello,
i am trying to write cheat to cf in c++ I still learing this language thats why i need help.
Here is my code(some is leeched from tut how to create base ) No effect in game after inject. Please can you help me?
Ps. sorry for my bad english :-)
Code:
#include <windows.h>
#define WeaponMgr 0xDE6C0C
#define NoReload 0xC38
 
DWORD pNoReload = *(DWORD*)NoReload;
DWORD pWeaponMgr = *(DWORD*)WeaponMgr;
DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll"); 
BOOL WINAPI runner(LPVOID) {
Sleep(9800);
try {
DWORD dllfile = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
if(dllfile == false) {
throw 1;
}
} 
catch (int error) {
switch(error) {
case 1:
CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)runner, NULL, NULL, NULL);
return false;
default:
//Unkown error!
return false;
}
}
Beep(1000,1000);
CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)NoReload, NULL, NULL, NULL);
return true;
}
No one can help? Im only wannt few tips.
I'm sorry to say, but you're very confused man. I'll TRY to update your source code for you hold on ;D

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 AM ----------

Here it is, u better thank me lol.

It might need slight updating I did it in a hurry, and YES it isn't my exact code I edited it as I don't want to fully give my code away :L Some parts are updated tut's.

IF YOU LEACH IT, at least give some people credit...
Code:
#include <windows.h>
#define WeaponMgr 0xDE6C0C
#define NoReload 0xC38
 
DWORD pNoReload = *(DWORD*)NoReload;
DWORD pWeaponMgr = *(DWORD*)WeaponMgr;
DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll"); 

//====== WHAT YOU DID WRONGE,sorry lol. ================
 //You created one huge section or region or whatever, I'm also new to C++.
 //You need multiple ones, AND you dont have any DLL main ;)
 //I'm putting my DLL main in and some of my source, but not doing all the work for you, It MIGHT be detected I'm not sure,
 //but you'll have to learn how to make it undetected.

//Your Hack Runner here below. It will create a Thread with your hacks in it in Crossfire, I think.
BOOL WINAPI YourHacks(LPVOID) {
	//You Need To Put Your Hacks Here. I'll put A No Reload One in here for you. THANK ME lol.
	//This BELOW manages your weapons.
	DWORD WeaponManager = *(DWORD*)((DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll") + WeaponMgr);
	//======== BOOLS ===========
    bool NoReload1 = false;
	
	while(1)
{
	//========== IF KEY PRESS ===========
	if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F6)&1) {NoReload1=true ;Beep (1000,200);} 
	//============ WEAPON MANAGER ==========
	
	if (WeaponManager){
for(int i=0; i<677; i++){
for(int y = 0; y<10; y++){
DWORD IndexWeaponManager = (*(unsigned long*)(WeaponManager + (4*i))); 
if(IndexWeaponManager != NULL ){
	//============ NO RELOAD ============

	if(NoReload1){
*(float*)(IndexWeaponManager + (NoReload + (4*y))) = (float)100.0;
}



	}
	}
}
	}
	}
}
//This BELOW is what creates a thread in-game with your hacks.(I created a new section called"YourHacks" above.
BOOL WINAPI runner(LPVOID) 
{
Sleep(9800);
try {
DWORD dllfile = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
if(dllfile == false) {
throw 1;
}
} 
catch (int error) {
switch(error) {
case 1:
	CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)YourHacks, NULL, NULL, NULL);
return false;
default:
//Unkown error!
return false;
}
}
Sleep(355);

return true;
}
//This Stuff Below is simply what I use to Hook in-game. It MIGHT be detected, you'll have to learn how to make it undetected
bool Ready4Hooking()
{
   if(GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll")   != NULL
   && GetModuleHandleA("ClientFx.fxd") != NULL)
       return 1;
   return 0;
}
 
DWORD WINAPI WaitDude(LPVOID)
{
   while(!Ready4Hooking()) Sleep(144);
        CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)runner, NULL, NULL, NULL);
   return 0;
}
// MY DLL MAIN.
BOOL WINAPI DllMain( HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved )
{ 
	if( dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH )
	{
		DisableThreadLibraryCalls( hDll );
		MessageBox( 0, L"kinibayVIP4", L"HOOKING TEST", 0 );
        	CreateThread( NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)WaitDude, NULL, NULL, NULL);
			Beep(1000,1000);
	}

	return TRUE;
}


---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

That ^^ Might Get detected, so make a diff account to test on.
Quote Originally Posted by kinibayVIP4 View Post
I'm sorry to say, but you're very confused man. I'll TRY to update your source code for you hold on ;D

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 AM ----------

Here it is, u better thank me lol.

It might need slight updating I did it in a hurry, and YES it isn't my exact code I edited it as I don't want to fully give my code away :L Some parts are updated tut's.

IF YOU LEACH IT, at least give some people credit...
Code:
#include <windows.h>
#define WeaponMgr 0xDE6C0C
#define NoReload 0xC38
 
DWORD pNoReload = *(DWORD*)NoReload;
DWORD pWeaponMgr = *(DWORD*)WeaponMgr;
DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll"); 

//====== WHAT YOU DID WRONGE,sorry lol. ================
 //You created one huge section or region or whatever, I'm also new to C++.
 //You need multiple ones, AND you dont have any DLL main ;)
 //I'm putting my DLL main in and some of my source, but not doing all the work for you, It MIGHT be detected I'm not sure,
 //but you'll have to learn how to make it undetected.

//Your Hack Runner here below. It will create a Thread with your hacks in it in Crossfire, I think.
BOOL WINAPI YourHacks(LPVOID) {
	//You Need To Put Your Hacks Here. I'll put A No Reload One in here for you. THANK ME lol.
	//This BELOW manages your weapons.
	DWORD WeaponManager = *(DWORD*)((DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll") + WeaponMgr);
	//======== BOOLS ===========
    bool NoReload1 = false;
	
	while(1)
{
	//========== IF KEY PRESS ===========
	if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F6)&1) {NoReload1=true ;Beep (1000,200);} 
	//============ WEAPON MANAGER ==========
	
	if (WeaponManager){
for(int i=0; i<677; i++){
for(int y = 0; y<10; y++){
DWORD IndexWeaponManager = (*(unsigned long*)(WeaponManager + (4*i))); 
if(IndexWeaponManager != NULL ){
	//============ NO RELOAD ============

	if(NoReload1){
*(float*)(IndexWeaponManager + (NoReload + (4*y))) = (float)100.0;
}



	}
	}
}
	}
	}
}
//This BELOW is what creates a thread in-game with your hacks.(I created a new section called"YourHacks" above.
BOOL WINAPI runner(LPVOID) 
{
Sleep(9800);
try {
DWORD dllfile = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
if(dllfile == false) {
throw 1;
}
} 
catch (int error) {
switch(error) {
case 1:
	CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)YourHacks, NULL, NULL, NULL);
return false;
default:
//Unkown error!
return false;
}
}
Sleep(355);

return true;
}
//This Stuff Below is simply what I use to Hook in-game. It MIGHT be detected, you'll have to learn how to make it undetected
bool Ready4Hooking()
{
   if(GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll")   != NULL
   && GetModuleHandleA("ClientFx.fxd") != NULL)
       return 1;
   return 0;
}
 
DWORD WINAPI WaitDude(LPVOID)
{
   while(!Ready4Hooking()) Sleep(144);
        CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)runner, NULL, NULL, NULL);
   return 0;
}
// MY DLL MAIN.
BOOL WINAPI DllMain( HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved )
{ 
	if( dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH )
	{
		DisableThreadLibraryCalls( hDll );
		MessageBox( 0, L"kinibayVIP4", L"HOOKING TEST", 0 );
        	CreateThread( NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)WaitDude, NULL, NULL, NULL);
			Beep(1000,1000);
	}

	return TRUE;
}


---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

That ^^ Might Get detected, so make a diff account to test on.
Thanks man now i know how to start I try it and tell you what is result.
@kinibayVIP4
Xtrap must be different for CFEU?
Keeping a child thread open like that in CFNA is instantly detected.

The method i use is alittle different, although i dont make hacks for CF.
I just like making base's to test.
I'm sorry, rather listen to Pingo, I think I'm wrong
Quote Originally Posted by kinibayVIP4 View Post
I'm sorry, rather listen to Pingo, I think I'm wrong
Yea, i tested it and no effect and maybe offsets are old.
Yes my Hooking method is Definately patched / detected bro :L BUt you can still use the method I gave you to make memory hacks, like do NoRecoil, NoReload, Shoot Through Walls etc

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

Sorry those are for CFNA not EU I forgot.. Use OllyDbg to find new ones... or find another recent source n use those offsets, BTW did it detect that hook or did it work :?

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

So jsut change the Offsets, If the hook works, you have a fully working hack there
Quote Originally Posted by kinibayVIP4 View Post
Yes my Hooking method is Definately patched / detected bro :L BUt you can still use the method I gave you to make memory hacks, like do NoRecoil, NoReload, Shoot Through Walls etc

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

Sorry those are for CFNA not EU I forgot.. Use OllyDbg to find new ones... or find another recent source n use those offsets, BTW did it detect that hook or did it work :?

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

So jsut change the Offsets, If the hook works, you have a fully working hack there
Hook dont work i will try find new offsets too.
Err sorry about that Just find a new hook method and finding the Offsets is easy
Quote Originally Posted by kinibayVIP4 View Post
Err sorry about that Just find a new hook method and finding the Offsets is easy
Noproblem and if you find actually working offsets can you send it? ^^
I'm CFNA not EU but sure ill look around
Quote Originally Posted by kinibayVIP4 View Post
I'm CFNA not EU but sure ill look around
Okay thanks for all So i need only offsets and hook yep?
Okay i completely edit source you post (without No reload and WeaponMgr) and make hook and new dll main. Xtrap didnt detected anything but... No reload that you gave to me not work I looking to solve problem but nothing found (I have actual offset). I tried with hotkey and auto on and no effect. Here is func:
Code:
if(NoReload1){
*(float*)(IndexWeaponManager + (NoReload + (4*y))) = (float)100.0;
}



	}
	}
}
	}
	}
Here is WeaponMgr:
Code:
if (WeaponManager){
for(int i=0; i<677; i++){
for(int y = 0; y<10; y++){
DWORD IndexWeaponManager = (*(unsigned long*)(WeaponManager + (4*i))); 
if(IndexWeaponManager != NULL ){
Maybe it's outdated?
First is WeaponMgr in code so braces in no reload are good set :P
I have windows xp 32bit i read somewhere that memory hacks dont always work on some os. Maybe this is reason?
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us