EU hack help
Hello,
i am trying to write cheat to cf in c++ I still learing this language thats why i need help.
Here is my code(some is leeched from tut how to create base ) No effect in game after inject. Please can you help me?
Ps. sorry for my bad english :-)
i am trying to write cheat to cf in c++ I still learing this language thats why i need help.
Here is my code(some is leeched from tut how to create base ) No effect in game after inject. Please can you help me?
Ps. sorry for my bad english :-)
Code:
#include <windows.h>
#define WeaponMgr 0xDE6C0C
#define NoReload 0xC38
DWORD pNoReload = *(DWORD*)NoReload;
DWORD pWeaponMgr = *(DWORD*)WeaponMgr;
DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
BOOL WINAPI runner(LPVOID) {
Sleep(9800);
try {
DWORD dllfile = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
if(dllfile == false) {
throw 1;
}
}
catch (int error) {
switch(error) {
case 1:
CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)runner, NULL, NULL, NULL);
return false;
default:
//Unkown error!
return false;
}
}
Beep(1000,1000);
CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)NoReload, NULL, NULL, NULL);
return true;
}



I try it and tell you what is result.
I forgot.. Use OllyDbg to find new ones... or find another recent source n use those offsets, BTW did it detect that hook or did it work :?
Just find a new hook method and finding the Offsets is easy
I looking to solve problem but nothing found (I have actual offset). I tried with hotkey and auto on and no effect. Here is func: