Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
    If she doesn't want to smoke you can't make her man, it's that simple.
    what makes you think he's talking about a female?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

That's not quite how I want it to play out, what I want to do is be able to present some new insight to the person but I'm not sure quite how I would do that.
    Atleast not without making it look like I'm forcing and or abusing other things to get it to that point.
    hmm let's see here is how i would play that situation
    invite her to my house
    chill
    nonchalantly smoke some weed while listening to some cool music
    continue to chill
    either way she will say something about the weed somewhere along the line, could be negative or positive talk. for example she may not want to be there and leave or she may take it lightly (not care) or she might be curious/interested and in that case offer a toke
    The One and Only...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowkip For This Useful Post:

Gray (04-29-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post
    Still banned?

Thanks
    What makes you think I'm a he.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    hmm let's see here is how i would play that situation
    invite her to my house
    chill
    nonchalantly smoke some weed while listening to some cool music
    continue to chill
    either way she will say something about the weed somewhere along the line, could be negative or positive talk. for example she may not want to be there and leave or she may take it lightly (not care) or she might be curious/interested and in that case offer a toke
    I've played that scenario in my head, only problem is that I don't currently have enough money to get a hold of some weed.
    Was going to try and prepare the person first and maybe then know how much I should get and maybe split the price.

OFFTOPIC:
    Is there some other issue with MPGH right now, because I've gotten logged out quite a few times.
    Even though I checked the keep me logged in thing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I'm merely assuming because they don't specify.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I've played that scenario in my head, only problem is that I don't currently have enough money to get a hold of some weed.
    Was going to try and prepare the person first and maybe then know how much I should get and maybe split the price.

OFFTOPIC:
    Is there some other issue with MPGH right now, because I've gotten logged out quite a few times.
    hmm i'm not sure how enthusiastic they might be about paying for some, if you're not sure they will even want any to begin with... seems like a complicated matter, so i bid you good luck
    The One and Only...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowkip For This Useful Post:

Gray (04-29-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    hmm i'm not sure how enthusiastic they might be about paying for some, if you're not sure they will even want any to begin with... seems like a complicated matter, so i bid you good luck
    I'm likely to get some for myself anyway, and I like sharing stuff I like with people I like so.
    I just want it to go well. Don't wanna put he/she in a corner when I'm getting it.

Not quite sure how much of "ok" it is for he or she.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

I'm likely to get some for myself anyway, and I like sharing stuff I like with people I like so.
    I just want it to go well. Don't wanna put he/she in a corner when I'm getting it.

Not quite sure how much of "ok" it is for he or she.
    Honestly, the best way to find out if they are okay with it is to present them with the facts and show them the good it can bring. I've converted several by doing so.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to .REZ For This Useful Post:

Gray (04-29-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

Honestly, the best way to find out if they are okay with it is to present them with the facts and show them the good it can bring. I've converted several by doing so.
    That's probably the best bet, yeah.
    Simple, easy and if it doesn't work I don't have to feel like an asshole afterwards.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Get keyed and do shit you would normally do while hanging out. Show that it doesn't make you a retarded zombie. I go do social shit afterwards with my homies and my other friends that are against it realize that we don't go around murdering hookers and robbing banks and we just do normal shit like everyone else. A few of my homies would like to but job requirements and shit keep them from doing so.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

14. The Following User Says Thank You to iverson954360 For This Useful Post:

Gray (04-29-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    From my personal experience, to approach a person who knows you smoke, it's kinda like trying to convince that smoking weed or whatever drug it is, will give that person a better lifestyle in some way. I mean, I'm a easy person to be influenced with, I always knew smoke fucks your lungs and if to the extreme, it will most likely fuck everything else. I started smoking when a childhood friend who already smoked. I got influenced by him, but I were smart enough to know the consequences. life back then was boring, I was a kid, weariness induces us to try new things, I guess. Later on I influenced other kids, class friends, then I met other people in my school from my friends, who smoked too, when I realised I was a familiar person in school, in the 'smoking' groups. Everyone knew each other. Like a big family. After that got into deeper drugs, but just the 'standard' and known ones, nothing too dangerous. When we've friends with the same life ideology as us, smoking with them just makes things better, in a way. Our relationship gets stronger, we become closer friends, they become an important part of our life. I shared personal thoughts and joy that I never thought I would share with anyone, not even with my parents. Now I'm 16, moved to a school and my 'smoking' friends moved to another school. I lost track of them, even tho I'm in the same neighborhood as them. I still see them in the street every now and then and wave each other. Things will never be as they were before. What I'm trying to say is, that person will only give a try to smoke with you if you're a really close friend. Form bonds with him/her, and then show him/her what do you do for "fun". Never force them to smoke. never. I had a friend from the same class as me and 2 other friends who already smoked. The four of us were a single group in my class. The four buds. He didn't smoke whatsoever. He were basically the cool clown in our class. A popular guy in the school who played soccer. We four were always laughing with our shits and giggles. Most times he joined us on school breaks to smoke a joint. Every now and then one of us tried to convince him to smoke just trolling around. He always refused. But sometimes, he joined us by himself to take a brief puff, rarely, but he did. He always coughed xD. He was a soccer player in school and was in a soccer school. that was his dream. But he had no problems to try it with us when he felt like to. Then one day he told us he smoked chicha and he loved it. I never tried it. I was surprised, coming from him. The thing is, we always respected his dreams and wishes, and he respected ours. I'm sure he will become a soccer player if he set his mind into it. It's not because of some puffs his goals in life would be destroied. As well as ours.

The logic behind this story is mainly doing something with your friends that you enjoy to. To chill out or whatever. Were few the times I smoked alone. There was no desire to smoke without being with my friends, 'cuse I only felt like smoking when I were with them.

That's how you should approach your friend if you really want that to happen. I would advice you to not dive him/her into it if he/she doesn't want to. He/she could get into real trouble, remember that there's always his/her social life and family. respect about his/her life above all. If she/he has no problem being with you while you smoke, then it's because he/she has nothing against it. If there's respect and friendship, you can build something out of it.

/no homo

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Ow.. so much things in this thread impelled me to assume so... I'm sure others know what I'm talking about

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by .Chester View Post

Still banned?
    meh, I don't care anymore. will get unbanned at 29th 5pm . Arun CockSucked me...

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

OFFTOPIC:
    After 2 or 3 minutes you will automatically log out due to inactivity...I'm afraid there's no way to change it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to CorssaKov For This Useful Post:

Gray (04-29-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Only thing would be suggest cooking it, if you know what you are doing? if not then why not just have a drink with them and go out for a j to yourself :P

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Have some class boy you wouldn't make her go halfs on a date!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Maybe the person used to think its bad and is always paranoid of smoking, what you can do is bring him/her over to you're house, not too many people or just you and her/him and smoke and show her the good sides of it, not public so he/she doesn't get paranoid if that's the case.

then start going outside, backyard shit like that, then go to skate parks etc hang out with that friend and he/she might like it, I don't know, we need to know why he/she doesn't like it

19. The Following User Says Thank You to SOON. For This Useful Post:

Gray (04-29-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    Get keyed and do shit you would normally do while hanging out. Show that it doesn't make you a retarded zombie. I go do social shit afterwards with my homies and my other friends that are against it realize that we don't go around murdering hookers and robbing banks and we just do normal shit like everyone else. A few of my homies would like to but job requirements and shit keep them from doing so.
    That's also some good input, thank you.

- Snipped to save size.

That's how you should approach your friend if you really want that to happen. I would advice you to not dive him/her into it if he/she doesn't want to. He/she could get into real trouble, remember that there's always his/her social life and family. respect about his/her life above all. If she/he has no problem being with you while you smoke, then it's because he/she has nothing against it. If there's respect and friendship, you can build something out of it.

/no homo

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Ow.. so much things in this thread impelled me to assume so... I'm sure others know what I'm talking about

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

meh, I don't care anymore. will get unbanned at 29th 5pm . Arun CockSucked me...

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

After 2 or 3 minutes you will automatically log out due to inactivity...I'm afraid there's no way to change it.
    Valid points taken
    And about the inactivity sucks. :C

Quote Originally Posted by mattt View Post
    Only thing would be suggest cooking it, if you know what you are doing? if not then why not just have a drink with them and go out for a j to yourself :P

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Have some class boy you wouldn't make her go halfs on a date!
    I'm quite good with the kitchen, only problem is that I don't quite want to mess around with stuff such as this.
    And boy? For all you know I might be a jellyfish - And I never mentioned a date or the fact that the person I'm talking about is a her.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaC++ View Post
    Maybe the person used to think its bad and is always paranoid of smoking, what you can do is bring him/her over to you're house, not too many people or just you and her/him and smoke and show her the good sides of it, not public so he/she doesn't get paranoid if that's the case.

then start going outside, backyard shit like that, then go to skate parks etc hang out with that friend and he/she might like it, I don't know, we need to know why he/she doesn't like it
    I have tried talking it over, but that has only lead to the person to get uncomfortable about it and the like.
    But yeah, I think it has something to do with both trust and bad experiences - and which I'm trying to rid.

Thanks for all the ideas guys.
    Those of you that actually brought some good feedback.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaC++ View Post

^^^^^^ /me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast