Selling new dupe method

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Selling new dupe method
Selling a new dupe method, Will be a private video for your self and will be selling 5 copies. NO MORE.

You can not dupe SB items with this method.

I am asking for $50.00 UGC each copy

If you need help performing the dupe I will try my best to explain it better, but the video I made should do.

add me on skype my skype is "thisname6"

Copies left: 5
I'm guessing this is a fail scam :P
Quote Originally Posted by Mohzin View Post
I'm guessing this is a fail scam :P
You have an avatar of a 9 year old animated boy and are posting on a thread calling someone a fail scammer.

Maybe if you knew who I was you'd think twice before looking stupid.

I'm guessing you need help for being attracted to a 9 year old, have you tried getting a hold of jerry? There is always room on the jerry springer show for people a bit messed in the head. Just remember you're not alone.
Quote Originally Posted by How to dupe View Post
You have an avatar of a 9 year old animated boy and are posting on a thread calling someone a fail scammer.
You have no avatar, 4 posts, and you're making a huge claim with no proof until after purchase.

Maybe if you knew who I was you'd think twice before looking stupid.
Maybe if you didn't hide who you were (since you're apparently someone really important), he wouldn't have called you a fail scammer?

I'm guessing you need help for being attracted to a 9 year old, have you tried getting a hold of jerry? There is always room on the jerry springer show for people a bit messed in the head. Just remember you're not alone.
Since when has putting your avatar implied that whatever is contained within it, you have sexual attractions towards? And the fact that you know who is portrayed in the image puts you on the same level as him, not above it.
A+ for customer service!
Thank you dwdude. And also the animated character is not a 9 year old boy he's a high school character from a anime.


You joined in march 2013 4 POSTS 5 THANKS

Good luck selling that method
People arguing over first world problems and how they fail to overcome their egos ... priceless ...
Quote Originally Posted by How to dupe View Post
Selling a new dupe method, Will be a private video for your self and will be selling 5 copies. NO MORE.

You can not dupe SB items with this method.

I am asking for $50.00 UGC each copy

If you need help performing the dupe I will try my best to explain it better, but the video I made should do.

add me on skype my skype is "thisname6"

Copies left: 5
see your picture first -_-
Come one guys obviously this is real... Why would anyone on the internet ever lie?
LOL I POSTED NEW DUPE METHOD DUMBASS OF COURSE U GOT IT FROM ME
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?