[POLL] what programming language should I learn 1st?

Pollwhich language?
C++66% · 33
C8% · 4
D3D14% · 7
JS2% · 1
erm...what are you talking about?10% · 5
50 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
[POLL] what programming language should I learn 1st?
I'm planning on coding hacks for CA, and only CA once I learn a language, but I dont know which one to take up first.

so, vote vote vote!

and plz post reply on why...

you can vote for more than one, i guess..but id like to know which i should learn first, so only one plz.

REPLY BACK!
I would say python, for a rudimentary introduction into OOP (object-oriented programming), but seeing as it can't be used in CA, I guess that's out of the question.

C is nice also
I need help with this. I am so noob..I need a manual noob tutorial how to use it. THanks.
Hmmm, you want to code hacks you need to learn c++ and maybe c, after that learn fucking D3D then you should be good to go :P.
I say c++ when i learned my c++ instead of buying vip i made my own vip hacks for warrock. And python u might not know about buts its a cool programming language some programs like blender use to create animations and games
Learn Python first, it should get you going, after that then move to GLHook/C++; then so so on. Most users know or grasp the knowledge of Python because it help you learn C++ easier.
SEE PLUS PLUS
SEE PLUS PLUS

in other words... C++ lol.
Quote Originally Posted by aswhooper View Post
I'm planning on coding hacks for CA, and only CA (thats why its in this section, mods can move if they want) once I learn a language, but I dont know which one to take up first.

so, vote vote vote!

and plz post reply on why...

you can vote for more than one, i guess..but id like to know which i should learn first, so only one plz.

REPLY BACK!
anyone who said C++ is retarded
C++ is regular C with different and somewhat simpler libraries XD
just learn C and how to use the ++ part ;P
as you do so please bro h00k a brotha up with whatever ur doin to learn, i'd also like to learn C/C++ and whats best than to learn it with a team
so lemme kno whats good bro, many thanks ahead of time
Respect to you bro and all the c0d3rs
Quote Originally Posted by FurDeutschland View Post
anyone who said C++ is retarded
C++ is regular C with different and somewhat simpler libraries XD
just learn C and how to use the ++ part ;P
as you do so please bro h00k a brotha up with whatever ur doin to learn, i'd also like to learn C/C++ and whats best than to learn it with a team
so lemme kno whats good bro, many thanks ahead of time
Respect to you bro and all the c0d3rs
k man ill see what i can do..

my dad, whos like a computer expert (could code up some chams in a few days if he gave it some thought) says why not start with c++? its just advanced c

so im thinkin ill probly start c++ first, and it even looks like yal think so too. but poll isnt over yet, and im kinda busy, so...later. lol

wen i get started im gonna post the tut that i use, whatever language it is. just look in the coding section.
Quote Originally Posted by aswhooper View Post
k man ill see what i can do..

my dad, whos like a computer expert (could code up some chams in a few days if he gave it some thought) says why not start with c++? its just advanced c

so im thinkin ill probly start c++ first, and it even looks like yal think so too. but poll isnt over yet, and im kinda busy, so...later. lol

wen i get started im gonna post the tut that i use, whatever language it is. just look in the coding section.
dam bro thats nice :P
my dad knows network and pc hackin but nothin on programmin xD
but i really wanna learn C++ but its hard on your own if there isnt someone u can compare it with ;o plus if ur dad knows this then dam, he shoudl teach ya slowly and as you learn i learn, :P take loads of notes
/// Notes bla bla bla bla //
;D but yeah C++ is C with more libraries as for those who say learn python, it just gets you a feel for thinking in code. instead of saying Hi how are you? in translation it would be like this open>notepad>@echo>hey how are you>pause :/ its as simple as i can put it with leavin a few main things in it but its really basic, i say stick with C++ master it, then move to D3D9 n VB9 ;o
I'd say D3D (Direct Three Dimensional). Though C++ would take 4 year of college.
Quote Originally Posted by 913982499 View Post
I'd say D3D (Direct Three Dimensional). Though C++ would take 4 year of college.
ROFL if you think learning c++ enough to code a hack takes 4 years of college you must be a slow learner XD took me about 1 month of 2 hours a day to get the basic grasp of c++ now im just improving my coding. and learning some new stuff about OOP
I don't think D3D is in the same category as c++ and c but anyway c++ go for it, but may I warn you it's not simple
looks like c++ is gonna b the winner..

btw, i heard c++ can only take a 20 days - a month...
is that right? but yea i still kno itll take awhile to make hacks

moosic said he coded vip in 3 weeks
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?