[POLL] what programming language should I learn 1st?

Pollwhich language?
C++66% · 33
C8% · 4
D3D14% · 7
JS2% · 1
erm...what are you talking about?10% · 5
50 votes · poll closed
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by FurDeutchLand
anyone who said C++ is retarded
C++ is regular C with different and somewhat simpler libraries XD
just learn C and how to use the ++ part ;P
...Actually, you're entire post is fucking retarded...

I'm planning on coding hacks for CA, and only CA once I learn a language, but I dont know which one to take up first. so, vote vote vote! and plz post reply on why...
you can vote for more than one, i guess..but id like to know which i should learn first, so only one plz.
REPLY BACK!
... Any way, it doesn't matter what language you pick but C++ or VB6 are naturally the simplest to get the job done. Learning either of them won't make you a hacker, mind you. You still need to learn how to reverse and such forth. There's a lot of material for all of what you need on the forum, already. And sure, D3D methods seem to have popular assistance now days, why not try it...

...I suppose this thread can remain beings it has a poll and funny debate occurring.
Quote Originally Posted by FurDeutschland View Post
dam bro thats nice :P
my dad knows network and pc hackin but nothin on programmin xD
but i really wanna learn C++ but its hard on your own if there isnt someone u can compare it with ;o plus if ur dad knows this then dam, he shoudl teach ya slowly and as you learn i learn, :P take loads of notes
/// Notes bla bla bla bla //
;D but yeah C++ is C with more libraries as for those who say learn python, it just gets you a feel for thinking in code. instead of saying Hi how are you? in translation it would be like this open>notepad>@echo>hey how are you>pause :/ its as simple as i can put it with leavin a few main things in it but its really basic, i say stick with C++ master it, then move to D3D9 n VB9 ;o
What you are talking about in your 'Python' example is batch programming.
D3D is not a coding language
You must be a moron to first learn C++, and then move to Visual Basics, because Visual Basics is one of the easiest programming language there are, if you already mastered C++ then there is no point whatso-ever in learning Visual Basics.
Quote Originally Posted by Micheltjuh View Post
What you are talking about in your 'Python' example is batch programming.
D3D is not a coding language
You must be a moron to first learn C++, and then move to Visual Basics, because Visual Basics is one of the easiest programming language there are, if you already mastered C++ then there is no point whatso-ever in learning Visual Basics.
YAY^^i was gonna say it until i saw this post, d3d isn't a language, its just a way to use c++ xD

EDITops, dreamgun said the same thing before me
I say C++ because it is one of the most if not the most used language to date. Is is moderatly difficult to learn between 1 month - 5 months (depends on the amount of free time you have and how fast of a learner you are) but once you get through the hard outer shell, everything will be as easy as riding a bicycle (sorry if I offended people without legs or retards that don't know how to ride a bicycle)
i'd say c++ afcourse. D3D isnt a real coding language. Its just a way how to write c++ in combination with the d3d library''s.(if i aint mistaking, im so fucking tired. dont know whats all around in my brains)..
Rofl. I am Tha Fastest.. You losexD
Judging from everyone's response i'd say C++.
Java owns every other language and if u dont think so its because ur only thinking about coding lil tiny itsy bitsy things and not an actual full-featured application.

As far as haking and reversing id have to go C++ i guess >_> but still JAVA OWNS!
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Java owns every other language and if u dont think so its because ur only thinking about coding lil tiny itsy bitsy things and not an actual full-featured application.

As far as haking and reversing id have to go C++ i guess >_> but still JAVA OWNS!
Not really. The only real big pro of it is that it's cross platform
Quote Originally Posted by Micheltjuh View Post
Not really. The only real big pro of it is that it's cross platform
Yeh its cross-platform... so it works on any system... plus the java API is the is the best designed API i have ever seen. Everything u need is on site. And if ur into Object-orient programming Java has tons of classes. And if u dont find what u need on site then you can make ur own classes. So thats not the only pro of it. Java is all around better then C++. In fact the only thing C++ has on its side is mass marketing due to Microsoft, Dell, and other corporate giants.

Anyway when u get down to the meat of it all programming languages are basically the same to understand. I can convert from C++ to Java without much problem anyway thats wat API's r for >_>...
Java is built to be a much safer language.

The only thing C++ has on its side is speed... And in many cases even no that is not true. And with advancement im modern day technology Java will pull ahead to be the premiere Programming language. CASE AND POINT >>> Java pulling ahead? Java versus C++ benchmarks
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Yeh its cross-platform... so it works on any system... plus the java API is the is the best designed API i have ever seen. Everything u need is on site. And if ur into Object-orient programming Java has tons of classes. And if u dont find what u need on site then you can make ur own classes. So thats not the only pro of it. Java is all around better then C++. In fact the only thing C++ has on its side is mass marketing due to Microsoft, Dell, and other corporate giants.

Anyway when u get down to the meat of it all programming languages are basically the same to understand. I can convert from C++ to Java without much problem anyway thats wat API's r for >_>...
Java is built to be a much safer language.

The only thing C++ has on its side is speed... And in many cases even no that is not true. And with advancement im modern day technology Java will pull ahead to be the premiere Programming language. CASE AND POINT >>> Java pulling ahead? Java versus C++ benchmarks
I know C++ and Java and believe me, if you want to make CA hacks you can give up trying to do them in Java. I've taken a Java programming course at my school and I have to say, It's like a foolproofed, all fun APIs removed, dubbed down C++. We used the free BlueJ compiler if you needed to know.

I think cpp is the best place to start. I started by taking an online course at stanford.edu , and I quickly got the hang of it and got really good.
Quote Originally Posted by noobhaxor47 View Post
I know C++ and Java and believe me, if you want to make CA hacks you can give up trying to do them in Java. I've taken a Java programming course at my school and I have to say, It's like a foolproofed, all fun APIs removed, dubbed down C++. We used the free BlueJ compiler if you needed to know.

I think cpp is the best place to start. I started by taking an online course at stanford.edu , and I quickly got the hang of it and got really good.
BlueJ is a a childrens toy >_>... a good place to start mind u, but not a real development enviroment. Anyway wat do u mean "API's removed, dubbed down C++"?
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?