Runescape Private Server Botting

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Runescape Private Server Botting
Hey guys xTRYSOFTx here. I am kinda new to this forum so don't hate or flame please
Anyway, I've been playing and even coding some rsps and was thinking "man, these rsps codes are kinda sloppy=0 I bet there are tons of ways to hack them." So yeah, I started doing some research and found previous hacks that have been patched.I started comparing rsps with runescape and realized that Runescape "main hacks" were botters. Of course, botters can sometimes be annoying but rsps are definitely not as big as Runescape and there will hardly be any botter (until someone released it to the public-.-) So my main point is why can't we make a bot for rsps such as an aimbot. For example, one aimbot could be for slayer; it would identify what your slayer task is and move the mouse to attack it. It would be pretty simple because it is somewhat like a color bot and there are very few ways to detect or patch it. So tell me what you guys think and if anyone would like to team up with me and make one, let me know!
-xTRYSOFTX (google my name)
This 'aimbot' method is the exact same as botting anyway.
Its called a colorbot, already done.
Yes Reapzi but is it released to the public for RsPs? I believe not.
Quote Originally Posted by Derosier View Post
Yes Reapzi but is it released to the public for RsPs? I believe not.
Yea it is, I'm tired of your dumb shit remarks.

Any color bot works for runescape AND private servers. Colorbots from ANY game are an exe file, which litterally CLICK ON COLORS.

OR you can grow some brains and use a macro.
Is a way to dupe, steal accounts on runescape 614 private server, I saw a person who showed me , 3 of his accounts which he had full primal in, each primal piece is 800 vp and you get 5 vp per vote, and he got all of that in 3 days so is there a hack or anything ? I play a server called fatality614 and it would be great to get a hack in that, thanks
Quote Originally Posted by palirules1 View Post
Is a way to dupe, steal accounts on runescape 614 private server, I saw a person who showed me , 3 of his accounts which he had full primal in, each primal piece is 800 vp and you get 5 vp per vote, and he got all of that in 3 days so is there a hack or anything ? I play a server called fatality614 and it would be great to get a hack in that, thanks
He just has a auth method.
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
He just has a auth method.
Yeah that's what I meant, can you please give me good ways of voting unlimted times, and bypassing runelocus 12 hour thing for fatality614, thanks
Quote Originally Posted by palirules1 View Post
Yeah that's what I meant, can you please give me good ways of voting unlimted times, and bypassing runelocus 12 hour thing for fatality614, thanks
VPN for browsers.
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
VPN for browsers.
Oh ok, can you suggest any free vans that work good and fast,? thanks btw for all this :-)

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Sorry, auto-correct, I meant vpns
Quote Originally Posted by palirules1 View Post
Oh ok, can you suggest any free vans that work good and fast,? thanks btw for all this :-)

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Sorry, auto-correct, I meant vpns
ProxYDoM firefox addon.
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
ProxYDoM firefox addon.
Oh ok thanks, and is this fast? Like how many auths per 5 minutes? And is it safe to download? Cuz I downloaded one b4 and was a virus where I got lsass.exe on task manger so just want to make sure
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
its an add on not a exe
Ok thanks, I tryed to search it on Firefox add one and nothing called proxydom came up, I typed proxydom and something else came up but not named that
Hey guys, sorry i havnt been active. But i realize there has been color bots to use on rsps but most people don't know where to find one or how to use it!
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us