Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Auto loot bot's?

Basically I want to know what peoples opinions are with regards to me releasing my auto loot bot’s publicly?

There are 8 bots position around the nexus, they automatically teleport to loot and pick it up, once there inventory is full a new bot will replace it, the user as to create a list of mule accounts that the program will use, it’s written in java, and there is a config file used to set the server ip.

I think this should happen to stop the currently monopoly on there use and running.
    Last edited by Botmaker; 06-03-2013 at 11:18 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Botmaker For This Useful Post:

Milky Way (06-04-2013),yulinford (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I'm not so sure it would be a good idea. Sure it limits the advantage held by current looting bots but in doing so opens the possibility of the server being full of these bots. Perhaps selling the bot will keep the use of the bot down while also limiting the advantage held by current bots?

Perhaps code the bot so that it only works for a specific version, then you could just release it to see what happens. Long term effects will be minimal that way.
    Last edited by nilly; 06-03-2013 at 11:22 PM.
    Be careful, stray too far from the pack and you'll get lost.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
    I'm not so sure it would be a good idea. Sure it limits the advantage held by current looting bots but in doing so opens the possibility of the server being full of these bots. Perhaps selling the bot will keep the use of the bot down while also limiting the advantage held by current bots?

Perhaps code the bot so that it only works for a specific version, then you could just release it to see what happens. Long term effects will be minimal that way.
    I guess having a dozen auto loot bots on each server is a step in the wrong direction.
    But I really dislike how easy the auto loot bots are to detect and the fact kabam as not taken any action to combat them.

I’m going to convert the java auto loot bot code over to euphoria first, the plan is to release the first version publicly only for one particular version ie 13.4.

one man and a army of auto looting bots is something I can’t compete with, the choices are limited and I have to do something.
    Last edited by Botmaker; 06-03-2013 at 11:41 PM.

Thanks
    But then, can't someone just modify the file to increase its speed? I think you should do what nilly said, run some trial runs. Of course, that isn't going to stop some fool running 100+ bots lol.

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

But I don't think releasing it for multiple versions after the current one would be a good idea. Same thing with making it open source.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterFart View Post
    But then, can't someone just modify the file to increase its speed? I think you should do what nilly said, run some trial runs. Of course, that isn't going to stop some fool running 100+ bots lol.

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

But I don't think releasing it for multiple versions after the current one would be a good idea. Same thing with making it open source.
    I could add some protection to limit the number of programs allowed to be run on one computer,
    Each auto loot program consists of 8 individuals bots.
    I’m trying to break up the auto loot bot monopoly and share it out equally, I do prefer 10 people to be getting a piece of that pie compare to just one person.

Thanks
    I see 2 advantages in releasing your autoloot bots publicly for everyone:

1) Kabam will be forced to take proper anti-measures against bots
    2) It will stop the RWT shop guy, who is owning the current autoloot bots, making big money out of our dropped items (many different nexus loot bots = less loot for the RWT guy).

Nexus is flooded with bots anyways, so a bunch more won't make a big difference. People will use and try out your autoloot bots mainly for fun. When they realize that they won't gain much loot from it (due to high amount of other autoloot bots), they will stop using these bots, and nexus will have only a few autoloot bots with the time.

Thanks
    Do it! People will hate you, because they won't be able to connect to the servers because of your autoloot bots. Eight/nexus is just stupid, oryxshop only has five. Just keep in mind that you'll have zero control over stuff you release here. I see that you keep saying that you can limit this and that, but that's just stupid. This is a hacker forum. Whatever you release here can be, and will be hacked. Just like your tradebot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Wow do those things even make anything at all? they're are 8 of them and i don't see many people dropping t12's t13's and potions in nexus that much or ever seeing those bots move at all while i'm selling some items. They must make every little profit, i make more pots in a single glands run then they do in 3 hours. You could have 500 of those things and it still wont matter.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Please implement a spam feature as well, it will stop the monopoly of other spambots, so it's 2 birds with 1 stone, right?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DatCoder View Post
    Please implement a spam feature as well, it will stop the monopoly of other spambots, so it's 2 birds with 1 stone, right?
    This is not a bad idea AT ALL since the goal is to force Kabam to finally move their sorry asses and fix something for a change.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by kkjani72 View Post
    Do it! People will hate you, because they won't be able to connect to the servers because of your autoloot bots. Eight/nexus is just stupid, oryxshop only has five. Just keep in mind that you'll have zero control over stuff you release here. I see that you keep saying that you can limit this and that, but that's just stupid. This is a hacker forum. Whatever you release here can be, and will be hacked. Just like your tradebot.
    The software is completely re-coded in euphoria, the speed increase is mostly seen in the start-up and the first update packet received , I’ve implemented mutex locks to force the program to stop running if more then one instance of the program is running, the trading bot was hacked to reduced the chat interval, even I know a method to do this without a debugger.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kkbl122 View Post
    Wow do those things even make anything at all? they're are 8 of them and i don't see many people dropping t12's t13's and potions in nexus that much or ever seeing those bots move at all while i'm selling some items. They must make every little profit, i make more pots in a single glands run then they do in 3 hours. You could have 500 of those things and it still wont matter.
    our resident auto loot bot hacker, can answer this question better then I can as he has all the statistics and yes they make a lot each day
    Especially when you own them all in every server, think around 50 life pots a day.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Botmaker For This Useful Post:

yulinford (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    All I have to say is man. You are good at coding these bots.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DatCoder View Post
    The monopoly here is a single person controlling all the auto loot bots
    Unlike the spam bots, there run by several people 10+.

Given the rate of items that can be made each day from running all the auto loot bots,
    This as a unfair advantage on fellow real world traders.
    Last edited by Botmaker; 06-04-2013 at 10:01 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Botmaker View Post
    The monopoly here is a single person controlling all the auto loot bots
    Unlike the spam bots, there run by several people 10+.

Given the rate of items that can be made each day from running all the auto loot bots,
    This as a unfair advantage on fellow real world traders.
    Just leak it lol./

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by marceliino View Post
    Just leak it lol./
    Think it’s better to wait for some more opinions first, I’ll probably be releasing tomorrow.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast