[PKill] PropThrow / PropKill
PKill
VAC STATUS: UNDETECTED
And that would probably never change as the program doesn't interact with Garry's mod at all.
It's just emulating a fast snap-scroll upwards.
Disclaimer: I will not be responsible for any banned accounts, it is completely up to you if you use hacks.
But if you do, always try to make sure it's undetected and do not use it after any new updates of the game.
In short, if you use hacks, use them cautiously.
Use at your own risk.
Credits:
@kila58 I got this program from him and he suggested that I should post it.
So here it is.
Screenshot:

Instructions:
1. Launch propthrow.exe
2. Enable it.
3. Kill people.
How to use it:
Hold a prop with your physgun and just press T and it will throw your prop.
Virus-Scan:
PropThrow.rar - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5...is/1370895038/
VAC STATUS: UNDETECTED
And that would probably never change as the program doesn't interact with Garry's mod at all.
It's just emulating a fast snap-scroll upwards.
Disclaimer: I will not be responsible for any banned accounts, it is completely up to you if you use hacks.
But if you do, always try to make sure it's undetected and do not use it after any new updates of the game.
In short, if you use hacks, use them cautiously.
Use at your own risk.
Credits:
@kila58 I got this program from him and he suggested that I should post it.
So here it is.
Screenshot:

Instructions:
1. Launch propthrow.exe
2. Enable it.
3. Kill people.
How to use it:
Hold a prop with your physgun and just press T and it will throw your prop.
Virus-Scan:
PropThrow.rar - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5...is/1370895038/
