[PKill] PropThrow / PropKill

Posts 46–60 of 89 · Page 4 of 6
Thanks for posting this. I love this thing.

One thing tho, It is kinda buggy. when you press T it sometimes doesnt release it.
Quote Originally Posted by babo137 View Post
Thanks for posting this. I love this thing.

One thing tho, It is kinda buggy. when you press T it sometimes doesnt release it.
If it's a local server, then it's FPS lag.
If it's server then it's server lag.

At least, as far as I know
Quote Originally Posted by babo137 View Post
Thanks for posting this. I love this thing.

One thing tho, It is kinda buggy. when you press T it sometimes doesnt release it.
I have the same problem, it happens like, every 3rd time :P
Quote Originally Posted by lolhallo View Post
I have the same problem, it happens like, every 3rd time :P
Still sounds like lag to me.
Can you make it so you can choose what button you want it to throw the prop
Quote Originally Posted by FriedChicken12 View Post
Can you make it so you can choose what button you want it to throw the prop
No, not unless you de-compile it and re-code it.
And this isn't mine, so I wont even bother.
Yes, exactly.

Haven't tested it out in multiplayer, though.
For me it throws the props backwards
Quote Originally Posted by medede View Post
For me it throws the props backwards
Never seen or heard of that, so I can't help you with that.
Sorry
Quote Originally Posted by ehex View Post
It is not faster. Im pretty sure a timer cant go faster then a 9999 scroll speed. And you did claim that i did, Read your post.
I would like to see you make a better lua hack than this
Quote Originally Posted by mc6644 View Post
I would like to see you make a better lua hack than this
It's not really a lua hack.
Quote Originally Posted by superaero_ View Post


It's not really a lua hack.
Yeah he is saying to make one that IS a lua hack
Why argue about it, he said that lua could make it better than this, that's his opinion.
That's it, enjoy the program - or don't. It's entirely up to you guys.
I do :P, and i may give it out just don't really want a whole lot of noobs knowing the command and trying to be better then da pros
Seeing as this runs separate from Garry's Mod and isn't based on editing data points, I doubt it has the potential to VAC ban. However, I'm a careful person and, seeing how you issued that "URGENT - READ THIS" message yesterday, I'd like it if you could confirm whether this has the potential to VAC ban. Thank you!

Off-topic: Is that you in all of your horror avatars? Even if it isn't, I like your taste.
Posts 46–60 of 89 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us