[PKill] PropThrow / PropKill

Posts 76–89 of 89 · Page 6 of 6
physgun_wheelspeed 10000
clientsided setting no need for bypass.
You obviously don't know how this works.
This doesn't require any bypass at all as it doesn't even interact with GMOD.
Just leaving this here for you guys to mess with.

You can set the mousewheel in lua via ucmd:SetMouseWheel()

AKA you can create a propkill script for sandbox that ill shoot it at max speed

127 is the highest you can go, so, ucmd:SetMouseWheel(127)

Good luck.
every one on dark rp is dead ahahha
For some reason, nothing happens when I press t while holding a prop with the physgun. Do I have to enable the .exe BEFORE I launch gmod? Or does it not work in single player?
Quote Originally Posted by manwith3boobs View Post
For some reason, nothing happens when I press t while holding a prop with the physgun. Do I have to enable the .exe BEFORE I launch gmod? Or does it not work in single player?
Try running it as administrator.
It doesn't matter if you run it before or after you've launched the game as it doesn't interact with the game at all.
It interacts with your mouse, it's a macro.

So if it didn't work it's because it's denied access to your cursor or you're missing some runtime libraries.
it just drops the prop to the floor.
It looks useful for other methods with friends, I wouldn't use this to troll but hey, it's your account!
Quote Originally Posted by magicallydelicious View Post
It looks useful for other methods with friends, I wouldn't use this to troll but hey, it's your account!
You wont/cant get banned for using this..
GAC supposedly detects LUA cheats, VAC supposedly detects injections/extra DLLs/modified executeables.

As this is neither and does neither its safe.

That said the program itself is fairly badly made, it uses a hardcode to the button T and all it really does is emulate left click > scroll up super fast > release left click.
As its hardcoded to T it means if its running/not disabled, which there isnt a toggle hotkey for, if you try typing in chat/skype/firefox/whatever everytime you hit T the window your mouse is over will become active and if its a page form it will scroll really quickly upwards :L.

I personally still find physgun_wheelspeed 10000 more reliable than a gimmicky program that drops the prop half the time.

If the author still gives a fuck after all this time about updating his code/making improvements, the most obvious ones to come to mind are allowing the user to select what key to use for this script, allowing a bind to a 4th mouse button for example would be superb, and adding the ability to use a hotkey to disable the script instead of having to find the running window and manually clicking disable/enable.

Interesting Idea, poor implementation, when i checked out this link i was hoping to find an external script that instead spun me 360 and released a prop(magneto stick), guess i have to go make one and stop been a lazy bludger.
Awesome program only problem is 80% of the time when it throws the prop it goes about 10ft and then just launches into the air behind me? Is there a reason or am I doing something wrong?
Does this still work? Doesn't seem to work for me. Maybe because i had a bind on T?
Posts 76–89 of 89 · Page 6 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us