[PKill] PropThrow / PropKill

Posts 31–45 of 89 · Page 3 of 6
It doesn't work on the stick as you can't extend the prop with it.
So I tested this on SP with NPCS.
Somehow the new GMod update removes all my downloaded maps and gamemodes.
Pretty sure it would kill people as well.
And I found out when you're standing still and you're holding the prop and press T,
the prop drops itself.

But when I walked forward when I'm holding the prop and press T
The prop launches. ._.
Quote Originally Posted by sakurazsinz View Post
Nothing happened when i press the T button? It just drops the prop . halp !
I have a script, BUT it's not mine. I'm not sure where I got it, so, sorry for not giving credits.

Code:
function MagnetoThrow()
-- Nice and easy, turn it slow 180
        timer.Simple(.02,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.04,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.06,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.08,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.10,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.12,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.14,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.16,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.18,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.20,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.22,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.24,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.26,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.28,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.30,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.32,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.34,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.36,Turn)
-- OH MY GOD WHIP AROUND 180
        timer.Simple(.46,TurnBack)
-- And deliver the final blow by pressing right click
        timer.Simple(.7,function() RunConsoleCommand("+attack") end)
        timer.Simple(.72,function() RunConsoleCommand("-attack") end)
end

function Turn()
-- Turn function
        LocalPlayer():SetEyeAngles(LocalPlayer():EyeAngles()-Angle(0,10,0))
end

function TurnBack()
-- Turn 180 function
        LocalPlayer():SetEyeAngles(LocalPlayer():EyeAngles()-Angle(0,180,0))
end
-- Making it a console command
concommand.Add("ThrowMagneto",MagnetoThrow)
EDIT: You'll have to bind a key to the command throwmagneto or type throwmagneto in console everytime, btw.
Quote Originally Posted by LordOfGears2 View Post
I have a script, BUT it's not mine. I'm not sure where I got it, so, sorry for not giving credits.

Code:
function MagnetoThrow()
-- Nice and easy, turn it slow 180
        timer.Simple(.02,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.04,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.06,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.08,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.10,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.12,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.14,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.16,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.18,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.20,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.22,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.24,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.26,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.28,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.30,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.32,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.34,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.36,Turn)
-- OH MY GOD WHIP AROUND 180
        timer.Simple(.46,TurnBack)
-- And deliver the final blow by pressing right click
        timer.Simple(.7,function() RunConsoleCommand("+attack") end)
        timer.Simple(.72,function() RunConsoleCommand("-attack") end)
end

function Turn()
-- Turn function
        LocalPlayer():SetEyeAngles(LocalPlayer():EyeAngles()-Angle(0,10,0))
end

function TurnBack()
-- Turn 180 function
        LocalPlayer():SetEyeAngles(LocalPlayer():EyeAngles()-Angle(0,180,0))
end
-- Making it a console command
concommand.Add("ThrowMagneto",MagnetoThrow)
EDIT: You'll have to bind a key to the command throwmagneto or type throwmagneto in console everytime, btw.
Do i copy those codes to a .cfg file and execute it in GMOD ? or do i need the lua thing? I don't even know anything about lua.
I tried this in cfg and executed it , it shows alot of "unknown command" and it did not work at all.
Quote Originally Posted by sakurazsinz View Post
Do i copy those codes to a .cfg file and execute it in GMOD ? or do i need the lua thing? I don't even know anything about lua.
I tried this in cfg and executed it , it shows alot of "unknown command" and it did not work at all.
"The lua thing" .


---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mitsuhide_ashikaga View Post
So I tested this on SP with NPCS.
Somehow the new GMod update removes all my downloaded maps and gamemodes.
Pretty sure it would kill people as well.
And I found out when you're standing still and you're holding the prop and press T,
the prop drops itself.

But when I walked forward when I'm holding the prop and press T
The prop launches. ._.
With the physgun?
Quote Originally Posted by LordOfGears2 View Post
I have a script, BUT it's not mine. I'm not sure where I got it, so, sorry for not giving credits.

Code:
function MagnetoThrow()
-- Nice and easy, turn it slow 180
        timer.Simple(.02,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.04,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.06,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.08,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.10,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.12,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.14,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.16,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.18,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.20,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.22,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.24,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.26,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.28,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.30,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.32,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.34,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.36,Turn)
-- OH MY GOD WHIP AROUND 180
        timer.Simple(.46,TurnBack)
-- And deliver the final blow by pressing right click
        timer.Simple(.7,function() RunConsoleCommand("+attack") end)
        timer.Simple(.72,function() RunConsoleCommand("-attack") end)
end

function Turn()
-- Turn function
        LocalPlayer():SetEyeAngles(LocalPlayer():EyeAngles()-Angle(0,10,0))
end

function TurnBack()
-- Turn 180 function
        LocalPlayer():SetEyeAngles(LocalPlayer():EyeAngles()-Angle(0,180,0))
end
-- Making it a console command
concommand.Add("ThrowMagneto",MagnetoThrow)
EDIT: You'll have to bind a key to the command throwmagneto or type throwmagneto in console everytime, btw.
Can you help me? I already downloaded the skeleton thingy & C++ notepad and i have no idea what to do.
What about one for TTT?
There has been some posted, if not - Mythik has one in his cheat, whatever happened to that.
i've seen one where all it does is a 180, But i need one like you hit a bind when you magnostick a prop and it auto throws a prop at a guy, Like aimbot + propkill
^ That's the one I meant.
This is good, but does anyone know the bind to spawn a prop?
bind [key here] "gm_spawn [path to model of the prop here]"
You can get the paths to a model by right clicking on one in the spawn menu and selecting copy to clipboard.
Thanks Antipathy! you make the simplest yet best hacks on Gmod
Quote Originally Posted by bezer123 View Post
Thanks Antipathy! you make the simplest yet best hacks on Gmod
I didn't make this though, I'm just sharing it with you guys.
Posts 31–45 of 89 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us