[PKill] PropThrow / PropKill

Posts 16–30 of 89 · Page 2 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by ehex View Post
Im just saying, Its a program that scrolls for you... What is the point of that? I mean i can see it useful for someone who doesnt have a mouse wheel. But what ever. There are also lua scripts that can do this for you.
To answer your question there, my mousewheel is broken, it scrolls like 3 down and 5 back up in one jack.
There's always someone that needs a different alternative to something.
Would physgunwheelspeed replicate this?
Quote Originally Posted by superaero_ View Post
Would physgunwheelspeed replicate this?
Probably along those lines, yeah.
Its shit, from wannaf*cky.eu lol.
Wut ?
I fail to see what peoples problem is with this, I give this to you, for free.
And you complain? That's just stupid.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
I fail to see what peoples problem is with this, I give this to you, for free.
And you complain? That's just stupid.
I agree, you're giving away a free program, if you don't want/need it then that's your fault, don't complain about it.
Quote Originally Posted by LordOfGears2 View Post
I agree, you're giving away a free program, if you don't want/need it then that's your fault, don't complain about it.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm going to try it and post an honest reply to how I feel about it. Most likely I'll love it.
Quote Originally Posted by deported View Post
I'm going to try it and post an honest reply to how I feel about it. Most likely I'll love it.
You do that
Nothing happened when i press the T button? It just drops the prop . halp !
Quote Originally Posted by sakurazsinz View Post
Nothing happened when i press the T button? It just drops the prop . halp !
And you're using the physgun?
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post


And you're using the physgun?
It doesn't work on the rod in TTT? =\

Perhaps you can make one for me? D:
Quote Originally Posted by sakurazsinz View Post
It doesn't work on the rod in TTT? =\

Perhaps you can make one for me? D:
Can't help you there.
I'm sure that someone has posted a script though.
Quote Originally Posted by sakurazsinz View Post
It doesn't work on the rod in TTT? =\

Perhaps you can make one for me? D:
Antipathy said it only works on the physgun (Maybe)
Not the TTT's Magneto Stick.


Anyways, nice.
Posts 16–30 of 89 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us