[PKill] PropThrow / PropKill

Posts 61–75 of 89 · Page 5 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by CryoShocked View Post
Seeing as this runs separate from Garry's Mod and isn't based on editing data points, I doubt it has the potential to VAC ban. However, I'm a careful person and, seeing how you issued that "URGENT - READ THIS" message yesterday, I'd like it if you could confirm whether this has the potential to VAC ban. Thank you!

Off-topic: Is that you in all of your horror avatars? Even if it isn't, I like your taste.
Pictures I like, not me.
I'd say no, I doubt it can trigger it somehow.
@Antipathy Your current profile picture reminds of how the french kiss.
Quote Originally Posted by superaero_ View Post
@Antipathy Your current profile picture reminds of how the french kiss.
Never been to France, but that sounds like a lie.
Oh god damn I wish this was for TTT with the magneto stick, I can't use my propkill script atm

:~(
Quote Originally Posted by spaggy View Post
Oh god damn I wish this was for TTT with the magneto stick, I can't use my propkill script atm

:~(
indeed
Wouldn't it be easier to.. y'know.. actually throw the prop? It's easier and you can do more things (I think). But anyway, nice script.
Quote Originally Posted by lilmatty70 View Post
Wouldn't it be easier to.. y'know.. actually throw the prop? It's easier and you can do more things (I think). But anyway, nice script.
If you wanna do it manually, you're free to do so.
Does it work with TTT?
No. Not unless you have a physgun.
TTT Prop Kill:
Code:
function MagnetoThrow()
-- Nice and easy, turn it slow 180
        timer.Simple(.02,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.04,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.06,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.08,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.10,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.12,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.14,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.16,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.18,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.20,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.22,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.24,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.26,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.28,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.30,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.32,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.34,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.36,Turn)
-- OH MY GOD WHIP AROUND 180
        timer.Simple(.46,TurnBack)
-- And deliver the final blow by pressing right click
        timer.Simple(.7,function() RunConsoleCommand("+attack") end)
        timer.Simple(.72,function() RunConsoleCommand("-attack") end)
end
 
function Turn()
-- Turn function
        LocalPlayer():SetEyeAngles(LocalPlayer():EyeAngles()-Angle(0,10,0))
end
 
function TurnBack()
-- Turn 180 function
        LocalPlayer():SetEyeAngles(LocalPlayer():EyeAngles()-Angle(0,180,0))
end
-- Making it a console command
concommand.Add("ThrowMagneto",MagnetoThrow)
Must be on the same height as the person you are throwing at or else it aims weird. (May cause you to kill yourself if using a semi-big prop.
Quote Originally Posted by Fuddle View Post
TTT Prop Kill:
Code:
function MagnetoThrow()
-- Nice and easy, turn it slow 180
        timer.Simple(.02,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.04,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.06,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.08,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.10,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.12,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.14,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.16,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.18,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.20,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.22,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.24,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.26,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.28,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.30,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.32,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.34,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.36,Turn)
-- OH MY GOD WHIP AROUND 180
        timer.Simple(.46,TurnBack)
-- And deliver the final blow by pressing right click
        timer.Simple(.7,function() RunConsoleCommand("+attack") end)
        timer.Simple(.72,function() RunConsoleCommand("-attack") end)
end
 
function Turn()
-- Turn function
        LocalPlayer():SetEyeAngles(LocalPlayer():EyeAngles()-Angle(0,10,0))
end
 
function TurnBack()
-- Turn 180 function
        LocalPlayer():SetEyeAngles(LocalPlayer():EyeAngles()-Angle(0,180,0))
end
-- Making it a console command
concommand.Add("ThrowMagneto",MagnetoThrow)
Must be on the same height as the person you are throwing at or else it aims weird. (May cause you to kill yourself if using a semi-big prop.
using custom scripts is detected...
Quote Originally Posted by Fuddle View Post
TTT Prop Kill:
Code:
function MagnetoThrow()
-- Nice and easy, turn it slow 180
        timer.Simple(.02,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.04,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.06,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.08,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.10,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.12,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.14,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.16,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.18,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.20,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.22,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.24,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.26,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.28,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.30,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.32,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.34,Turn)
        timer.Simple(.36,Turn)
-- OH MY GOD WHIP AROUND 180
        timer.Simple(.46,TurnBack)
-- And deliver the final blow by pressing right click
        timer.Simple(.7,function() RunConsoleCommand("+attack") end)
        timer.Simple(.72,function() RunConsoleCommand("-attack") end)
end
 
function Turn()
-- Turn function
        LocalPlayer():SetEyeAngles(LocalPlayer():EyeAngles()-Angle(0,10,0))
end
 
function TurnBack()
-- Turn 180 function
        LocalPlayer():SetEyeAngles(LocalPlayer():EyeAngles()-Angle(0,180,0))
end
-- Making it a console command
concommand.Add("ThrowMagneto",MagnetoThrow)
Must be on the same height as the person you are throwing at or else it aims weird. (May cause you to kill yourself if using a semi-big prop.
However it has a few issues:
1) The time it takes to launch the prop is somewhat long (>1 second)
2) Sometimes it gets you suicided
3) needs a bypasser to get it working <.<
no dude nobody use this tool it is now detect by gary ac..
omg guys gary uses file.find (whihc is a virus i checked on malware database) to open a back conecting socket to your lan address and scans your files....
The chances of this being bannable is slim to none.
It doesn't bind attach itself to any process.
Posts 61–75 of 89 · Page 5 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us