Server Sweep

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
Server Sweep
So after Closed Beta (CB), Aeria games stated that they were planning to do a server sweep, or in other words you will lose your name, items, etc. It has also been stated that corps will also be sweeped. People on the forums are stating that the server sweep will indeed happen but the FAQ's state that they are "planning on doing so" It has not been officially confirmed. They are only planning on doing a sweep after CB and not OB (open beta)

How do I prevent my character from being sweeped? Well they also stated that if you buy the Heroism Founder pack you will keep your name and other items. The Heroism Founder pack is 150 USD dollars. Learn more on their website.

What are your thoughts on this?
I just hope I get to keep my name
Sorry I don't believe any rank on that game is worth 150 bucks.

I found a website that is going to be releasing a vip sf2 hack.
Quote Originally Posted by thesinerd View Post
Sorry I don't believe any rank on that game is worth 150 bucks.
I feel the same way, Aeria made it way toooo expensive. And PM me the site you found?
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post

I feel the same way, Aeria made it way toooo expensive. And PM me the site you found?
Done,

Oh if I'm ever going to pay a lot of money on a game they better make me a GM. lol


Not sure if I'm allowed to post videos from youtube with other sight splashes on them.

But I just wanted to let you guys know that hacks are out!
Quote Originally Posted by thesinerd View Post


Not sure if I'm allowed to post videos from youtube with other sight splashes on them.

But I just wanted to let you guys know that hacks are out!
. @Austin ads and OT: You can't do anything about it the servers are owned by area games and if they choose to sweep you can't do much about it.
Quote Originally Posted by thesinerd View Post

Not sure if I'm allowed to post videos from youtube with other sight splashes on them.

But I just wanted to let you guys know that hacks are out!
Their hacks are not out yet, they are in testing.
Quote Originally Posted by argyros View Post
Their hacks are not out yet, they are in testing.
shows what you know, and yes they are.

Their SF2 hack was released last night.
Quote Originally Posted by thesinerd View Post
shows what you know, and yes they are.

Their SF2 hack was released last night.
It was released yesterday morning, I know the coder of the hacks...
you are not allowed to advertise
You only keep your name with Heroism package.

NOTHING is getting transferred to Open Beta.
Quote Originally Posted by Occult View Post
you are not allowed to advertise
How am I advertising? This is the proper section for SF2


Quote Originally Posted by <Username> View Post
NOTHING is getting transferred to Open Beta.
Ah thanks for the info!
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post

How am I advertising? This is the proper section for SF2



Ah thanks for the info!
The guy before you posted a link to another hacksite's video. I wasn't referring to you
False, the founder pack you bought (any cost) will be keep.
Quote Originally Posted by Shortcube View Post
False, the founder pack you bought (any cost) will be keep.
Yes, you will keep the pack (obviously) and your name. But other than that I don't think anything else will be transferred. Correct me if i'm wrong
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us