In-game "ESP"

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
In-game "ESP"
Hello!

I found a way to check out the approximate amount of players hanging around you. The method is simple - you just have to mute each single person on the players list. If there's a person nearby (~200 meters), there'll be an icon showing that this person's muted. Be advised that this method gives you the approximate number, if someone has voice chat turned off, you won't see an icon next to his nickname.

Enjoy!
This was patched ages ago, stupid thank whore.
Quote Originally Posted by dayzplayer251 View Post
This was patched ages ago, stupid thank whore.
I used it last weekend, and it worked. When was the last time YOU checked it out, huh?
I checked it for a few days before and after punkbuster was put in. Didn't work then, most likely doesn't work now. And even when it did work it was very spotty, sometimes it only worked for people within 200 yards, other times it would only work for people 400+ yards away.
It does work now, I can verify this. I've been using it for the past 2 days. Works like a charm. Its good for is you're looting or if you're Pvper and need to know if someone is near, so you can hop or not.
Quote Originally Posted by thisguykillsall View Post
It does work now, I can verify this.
Suck it @dayzplayer251
it works, i have been using it in clearview for a week or two
Still not working for me. I can mute anyone on in the server, doesn't mean they're all within 250 yards of me at the same time.
There has been a patch regarding this issue. It is now patched.
I think it is patched =/. It doesn't work for me.
this thread is just fucking retarded
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us