is this a viable build?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
is this a viable build?
Credits to @hanspirot2 for the build
I just want second opinions as well as what I can sacrifice to try and save a few extra bucks
That's a great build.
Depending on games you play, you may change graphics card.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
That's a great build.
Depending on games you play, you may change graphics card.
I want to play just about any game you can think of, and play them with great speeds.
Might lower it to a 2g card though, defiantly taking a few inches off the monitor size as well

But thanks, I feel a lot better about doing this since its my first time
1grand is really really steep for me, so we'll see how long it will take to finish this
7870 would be able to play any games you throw at it.
But if you want to play at max quality for almost all games, go for 7950.
Your build isn't even expensive considering how there's a monitor there too.
Looks like a great build, what games will you be playing may I ask? ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post
Looks like a great build, what games will you be playing may I ask? ^_^
FPS generally, just want a build that will last a few years tho
Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero View Post

FPS generally, just want a build that will last a few years tho
If you'd want a future proof build I'd suggest upgrading the GPU to a 7950 or something. ^-^
Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero View Post


Credits to @hanspirot2 for the build
I just want second opinions as well as what I can sacrifice to try and save a few extra bucks
Thanks for credits. if u have more questions about build just ask.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?