What does it mean :O

Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5
What does it mean :O
O.k so just a few minute ago I recieved a message while on solo/hacking. It came from the server and was in red text and said something like

Cheaters will be banned without mercy, we are always watching you.


Da fuq does that mean >.< let us discuss!
I got "Cheaters will be banned without mercy, we are always watching you."
Quote Originally Posted by naruske View Post
I got "Cheaters will be banned without mercy, we are always watching you."
lol yeah, sorry about meh fail :<

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

I wonder what's going to happen to us
Well, that was just creepy enough to get me to stop for a while.
Quote Originally Posted by undernorma View Post
Well, that was just creepy enough to get me to stop for a while.
lol same here, it cam up in the middle of the game and I was thinking to myself..."Am i fucking banned???"
Hold on just a minute. Gotta figure out how to post a picture.

Yeah, there ya go.
http://puu.sh/3qhaF.jpg

Edit: I don't know how to remove that attachment.
3qhaF.jpg76 KB · 100 downloads
I was banned for 22 years (2013-2035) , posted a support ticket saying i didnt do anything and they gave me a second chance ^^

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by elpolijou View Post


Good job.
..What did you accomplish again?
He made the devs aware about hackers / trolls and now they will most likely be more alert... HES A MOLE!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!
I saw it my friend who never hacked the game also saw it.It was a broadcast message, because people who dont hack also saw it.
It was for everyone, lolz i trolled the dev's pretty hard in chat they banned about 2-3 accounts and i kept coming back untill they stopped.
Quote Originally Posted by nkkho View Post
It was for everyone, lolz i trolled the dev's pretty hard in chat they banned about 2-3 accounts and i kept coming back untill they stopped.
Good job.
..What did you accomplish again?
Quote Originally Posted by nkkho View Post
It was for everyone, lolz i trolled the dev's pretty hard in chat they banned about 2-3 accounts and i kept coming back untill they stopped.
Please explain to me who the devs are :3 i'm a bit of a derp
Quote Originally Posted by elpolijou View Post


Good job.
..What did you accomplish again?
I had a good time trolling shitty developers, more fun then i had in that game since i began
Quote Originally Posted by nkkho View Post
more fun then i had in that game since i began
If you get more joy out of your definition of "trolling" the developers after they banned you multiple times, why are you still playing?
I'm not the game is uninstalled after they gave up on banning me, i was waiting for the IP ban but they never did and it just got boring after a while
Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us