Dupe Method

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Dupe Method
Hey guys! I recently purchased a dupe method off of a website. BUT. I do not currently have a nano/hazard to dupe. If you have one, And want the dupe method contact me at skype at im1bicboi.

You can use the method freely. I just want one of everything that you dupe.

Joker NA East
Quote Originally Posted by Ufiana View Post
Hey guys! I recently purchased a dupe method off of a website. BUT. I do not currently have a nano/hazard to dupe. If you have one, And want the dupe method contact me at skype at im1bicboi.

You can use the method freely. I just want one of everything that you dupe.

Joker NA East
I dont think you are allowed to refer off the website.
Pictures/footage of the stated program/exploit/bug.
Virus scans.
He just wants to steal your weapon btw
lol wants to steal your weapon, that's why he only mentions the rarest gun in the game (nano) meaning he wants the gun
Quote Originally Posted by matt1331 View Post
lol wants to steal your weapon, that's why he only mentions the rarest gun in the game (nano) meaning he wants the gun
FYI, nano is NOT the rarestgun, either the Reaper or the Firework flare is.
How the fuck. Im giving you the method. Its not even a fucking file. Its text all it is, step by step telling you how to do it. Lol. All you fucktards.
You're pretty dumb thinking that we will believe you. Any duplication method in any game is extremely over powered and the person who made or found the duplication method would obviously hide it from public.
Well now hes banned anyways so who cares ?
You spelt "steal" wrong.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us