Bots

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
Bots
I've been really bored recently, and I feel like making bots, or autoers. Anyways, I'm at a lost for what to do. I've been searchin to forums and Le Bot, looking for a bot that hasn't been made yet, or that hasn't been modified.

Sooooooooooooooooooo,

1. Request any bot you wish for me to make

2. Request any bot you wish for me to touch up

Thanks for curing my boredom!
dude wanna make a bot for bludrut ive found some useful packets for it ive already necrohealer about it to perfect his bludrut bot
Quote Originally Posted by drekxar View Post
dude wanna make a bot for bludrut ive found some useful packets for it ive already necrohealer about it to perfect his bludrut bot
Sure! I tried NecroHealers bot, but I didn't really like it :/ How do you wanna do this? Facebook, PMing? Or do you want to send me your packets so far, and then I'll try to help you and so on
Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post
Sure! I tried NecroHealers bot, but I didn't really like it :/ How do you wanna do this? Facebook, PMing? Or do you want to send me your packets so far, and then I'll try to help you and so on
pmed you check your inbox
Not to be sounding like a total asshole or what but.. Since you've got alot of time in your hands and you're bored, why not go outside of the house or something?.. Or study.
Quote Originally Posted by Daezen View Post
Not to be sounding like a total asshole or what but.. Since you've got alot of time in your hands and you're bored, why not go outside of the house or something?.. Or study.
Yeah :/
/Msg2short
lightguard defender tokens
blood titan bot ( blood titan defender quest )
loremaster rep
Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketExec View Post
lightguard defender tokens
blood titan bot ( the one where you kill the bat quest )
loremaster rep
if your looking for loremaster rep ive already posted it in another thread
Can you guys make a thunderforge non mem rep bot? The one in le bot seems slow i only get 350!
hey make some bot for all rep quest and Dragonblade of nulgath
Quote Originally Posted by devilscorner View Post
hey make some bot for all rep quest and Dragonblade of nulgath
Rep quests? Which in particular? Bobo
Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post
Rep quests? Which in particular? Bobo
everything in which you could get faster rep for each factions, and can you make a bot for dragonblade of nulgath?
lightguard defender tokens
blood titan bot ( blood titan defender quest )
loremaster rep
Thunderforge

I'll check these off and post them on a thread once I finish them!
Quote Originally Posted by 23gutters23 View Post
make a quick gold farm
There already is one on Le Bot. Thats the fastedt
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us