List of Known Scammers - Add scammers here!

Posts 1–15 of 855 · Page 1 of 57
List of Known Scammers - Add scammers here!
I decided to make this thread to inform you guys on scammers in this section and to prevent from getting scammed by them, I posted there skype(s) and there profile(s), If I missed out on some people add it with the current format. Hopefully this is helpful to all

THIS IS NOT A PLACE FOR SCAM REPORTS, POST THESE HERE: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/165-scammer-grave/

And please provide proof HERE before accusing someone!

Code:
Profile: 
Skype(s): 
Alternate(s):
------------------------------------------------------------------------

stezzy/scrambro (mega nerd)
Profile: Various
Skype(s): scrambro, stezzy
Alternate(s): Various

rojanrana

Profile: View Profile: rojanrana - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats
Skype(s): wanted.mama , jeo. rojan , chris. ronaldo101
Alternate(s): @(---0___0---)bigmama @ranarojan @TravisMoore

rotmgballsohard

Profile: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=2885497
Skype(s): decowan99 | specrolled
Alternate(s): unknown

glackus

Profile: View Profile: Glackus - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats
Skype(s): glawackus.
Alternate(s):unknown

FangBladez

Profile: View Profile: FangBladez - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats
skype(s): Austinrichards1223
Alternate(s):unknown

cookies88

Profile: View Profile: cookies88 - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats
Skype(s): alexandrebillouz
Alternate(s):unknown

cheesefacer

Profile: View Profile: cheesefacer - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats
Skype(s): Tim.Jones570
Alternate(s): unknown

Thunderclapz

Profile: View Profile: Thunderclapz - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats
Skype(s): ddarkbloodd / hayden.mccollin
Alternate(s): @HardcorePwn

Sammyman1235


Profile: View Profile: Sammyman1235 - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats
Skype(s): Sammyman1235 / xXREALMANATORXx.
Alternate(s): Unknown

SourToll


Profile: View Profile: SourToll - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats
Skype(s): MaxPokrzywnicki
Alternate(s): unknown

TheDeniedOne

Profile: View Profile: TheDeniedOne - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats
Skype(s): the.deniedone
Alternate(s):Unknown

MPG Vortex

Profile: View Profile: MPG Vortex - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats
Skype(s): fuck.hycca
Alternate(s) unknown

Alobalo

Profile:View Profile: Alobalo - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats
Skype(s): the.namer1
Alternate(s) unknown

nalli1144

Profile: View Profile: nalli1144MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats
Skype(s): Teodor Top (tobias.kerber)
Alternate(s): unknown

Proof : http://imgur.com/a/aDgByⓘ


------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEEDS INFORMATION

Profile: unknown
Skype(s): Jordanis Stylianou
Alternate(s): unknown

Profile: Various
Skype(s): XKALLLE
Alternate(s): Various

Profile: N/A
Skype(s): ilovecookies2133
Alternate(s): Unknown
This could be really helpful in the future, thanks for putting this together

//OffTopic
Thanks for informing us
Nice post! it's possibl add a link with proofs?
Quote Originally Posted by Zxchris View Post
Nice post! it's possibl add a link with proofs?
I actually thought of that , I might actually do that
You may want to put all the scammers in a spoiler so they don't fill the whole page.
Profile: @cheesefacer
Skype(s): Tim.Jones570
Alternate(s): None Known. Maybe.
Quote Originally Posted by MPG Vortex View Post
Profile: @cheesefacer
Skype(s): Tim.Jones570
Alternate(s): unknown
Added .
I know. I was just fucking with ya

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Profile: View Profile: celticirishman5 - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats
Skype(s): celticirishman5 , sixtysix101
Alternate(s): N/A Alternate MPGH, Possible, but uses 2 skypes. IGN is NoobTastik.

This is a possible scammer bc a buddy of mine was selling 24 ASS's to him and he was hopping on the train that he really wanted these. I hop in the conversation to check things out, then he became awkward bc I knew this kid, bc I had a skype chat with him yesterday. He then states in a private chat with me that he didnt want the asses anymore bc they are worthless and that he never wanted to buy them anyway where 5 minutes before he couldnt wait to have them. He didnt want me to figure out he was a scammer. Oh yeah left out. Before the chat I asked for him to send me an img of his paypal balance to prove he had the money. Thats when I called him and he said he didnt want them anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by MPG Vortex View Post
I know. I was just fucking with ya

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Profile: View Profile: celticirishman5 - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats
Skype(s): celticirishman5 , sixtysix101
Alternate(s): N/A Alternate MPGH, Possible, but uses 2 skypes. IGN is NoobTastik.

This is a possible scammer bc a buddy of mine was selling 24 ASS's to him and he was hopping on the train that he really wanted these. I hop in the conversation to check things out, then he became awkward bc I knew this kid, bc I had a skype chat with him yesterday. He then states in a private chat with me that he didnt want the asses anymore bc they are worthless and that he never wanted to buy them anyway where 5 minutes before he couldnt wait to have them. He didnt want me to figure out he was a scammer. Oh yeah left out. Before the chat I asked for him to send me an img of his paypal balance to prove he had the money. Thats when I called him and he said he didnt want them anymore.
won't add it unless you are sure

Quote Originally Posted by SAubry View Post
Profile: SAubry
Skype(s): SlzDuo
Alternate(s): Unknown

Such a fag, he somehow got my password for EVERYTHING and impersonates me all the time.
//bandwagon
lel, come on man.
Quote Originally Posted by SMILLY View Post
lel, come on man.
I do what i can.
Profile: SAubry
Skype(s): SlzDuo
Alternate(s): Unknown

Such a fag, he somehow got my password for EVERYTHING and impersonates me all the time.
//bandwagon
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
can you guys sticky this and add stuff after 24 hours to the main post? @nilly @Hux



lel, he was unsure.
This thread is a good idea but really proofs should be provided with the accusation. Stickied for now.
All these need hard proof please
Posts 1–15 of 855 · Page 1 of 57
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?