New Tablet! ... test drawing

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Ah! I love your work. Looks nice, I wish i could draw decently haha
A small step to Kuro Tenshi, a giant step to the GFX section in MPGH.
Looks good as usally!
Ooooo looks great.

Hey, what tablet are you using?
I need one...

Is the one you're using feel like its good for drawing?
Quote Originally Posted by AcerLeaf View Post
Ooooo looks great.

Hey, what tablet are you using?
I need one...

Is the one you're using feel like its good for drawing?
Yiynova MSP19U,
Cost: 600USD/ 700Euro's
Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Tenshi View Post


Yiynova MSP19U,
Cost: 600USD/ 700Euro's
Okay. Thanks!
your artwork seems awesome . work on a drawing tablet with screen should be nice .
I started with a Wacom intuos art small, and upgraded to a xp-pen deco 03 art tabletⓘ . I might not be the best person to give advice on it, since I don't draw all that much, I mainly use it with blender and unity, and sometimes with krita when I need to make textures (free software ftw).

I'm happy with my deco 03, I don't miss the small intuos in the slightest. I find that I don't use the scroll wheel as much as I thought I was going to, since my hand is always on the keyboard . As a side note, I absolutely love the pen holder, the cap doubles as the pen stand, the bottom holds the wireless receiver and nibs, and it's such a hefty thing I'm never worried about my pen getting damaged, or worried about loosing those tiny accessories (Wacom can go stick their 5 cent piece of fabric "pen holder" somewhere). I also love the fact that the deco 03 pen doesn't need batteries, As far as I know I there aren't other brands besides XP pen and Wacom that offer that.

I haven't used other tablet brands than Wacom and XP-pen, I think Wacom tablets have a bit more polish to them, and their drivers are a bit more user friendly, but it's a Starbucks thing, where they're extremely overpriced and you don't really miss out on anything if you get your coffee somewhere that doesn't try to gouge you for all you're worth.
nice i cant draw but i love the face
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us