PostOutdated~~[Gmod Hack Loader]~~

Posts 1–15 of 119 · Page 1 of 8
~~[Gmod Hack Loader]~~
Gmod Hack Loader

By HellGamer


STATUS:
UNDETECTED






This is a Garry's Mod Hack Loader made for the people that do not know how to set up a hack or simply are too lazy to keep doing it.
All it takes is a few clicks and the hack is loaded.

This uses the mApex2 menu with the GmodPicklesv2 bypass.






How to Use
 
HowToUse
1. Open Gmod Hack Loader.exe
2. Select the garrysmod/garrysmod folder in steam apps.
3. Click Enable Hacks
4. Start Up Gmod
5. Wait until the Gmod main menu shows up
6. Click inject
7. Play! (RECOMMENDED: Go to non-vac servers!)






Virus Scans
 
Virus Scans
www . virustotal.com/en/file/d783cdef7a92cd396ab5f153472fab9e9ce5df4ff0f806a604 56e19815038b1c/analysis/1375851125/

www . metascan-online.com/en/scanresult/file/97652da445974a8d918c2897dd9458fa






Screen Shots
 
ScreenShots
puu.sh/3VLfw/c2d2825396.png
puu.sh/3VL3s/4501be80b4.png
puu.sh/3VL4S/21860c76d7.png







Credits
 
Credits
Ghost Theme - Mavamaarten (**********)
mApex - iMythik (MPGH)
Gmod Pickles v2 - wuat (MPGH)
Loader - HellGamer21 (MPGH)






There might be a few bugs, if there are, please tell me in the comments on what happened and how to recreate it.

If you want any other hack loaders, tell me and I might make more.




Have fun with your hacks!





 
FirstPost
I know, first post. This isn't actually my first post, I made a new account because I didn't like my old username.
GmodHackLoader_mpgh.net.rar89 KB · 2,979 downloads 6/50 malicious
Nice job, but I beleive pickles is detected.
I went on a few servers with it, worked fine... although I did only go on non-vac servers.
Quote Originally Posted by iMythik View Post
Nice job, but I beleive pickles is detected.
I've heard people say it just depends on the injector you use.
If Pickles is detected, everyone who didn't buy a private bypass/code their own is most likely banned.
Quote Originally Posted by iMythik View Post
Nice job, but I beleive pickles is detected.
There's no proof showing it is or isn't detected, there were only two people who reported being GAC banned for it that I can thing of/remember during the wave, and both of them had been using winject, which was also detected. None of my 6 accounts were banned, which had all used it multiple times, nor were the accounts of any of my friends who had been using it.
It's obviously use at your own risk, but I personally doubt it was detected. The reason that winject got detected in those cases is due to the injector staying open after injection, trying to make sure that the module was injected using a CreateToolhelp32Snapshot, which it can't due to it being 'hidden' from that. The users didn't close it out, GAC detected winject being open, garry looked in the folder for what was injected. Garry isn't making signatures of functions from bypasses and scanning the full memory space for them, he's looking at the module list and banning people with shit in it that he doesn't like.
Good work,ty for the release.
Quote Originally Posted by wuat View Post
-snip-
I'll take the luxury of quoting this post to answer people who still don't get it.
It keeps saying error injecting.

Nvm. I just had to run as admin. :P You should add that to the post.
Quote Originally Posted by Atomic View Post
It keeps saying error injecting.

Nvm. I just had to run as admin. :P You should add that to the post.
Didn't it force you to run as admin?
Quote Originally Posted by HellGamer21 View Post
Didn't it force you to run as admin?
Nope,it doesn't force to run as admin.
Plus i didn't need to run it as admin anyway.
I just do all you said and not menu pop up ! nothign
Quote Originally Posted by AntiOptical View Post
I just do all you said and not menu pop up ! nothign
page up,then press ins.
Well this doesn't work for me either I still need to press PG UP and insert for it to work which my laptop has but wont work in gmod.[COLOR="Silver"]
20 dollars says this will be detected in less then 3 days
I keep getting unknown commands in console. Any way to fix this?

Ive already tried pressing PG up and INS the injection was sucessful...
Posts 1–15 of 119 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us