PostOutdated~~[Gmod Hack Loader]~~

Posts 61–75 of 119 · Page 5 of 8
Hellgamer: No recoil is not working, also what is PERP? Enjoy your ban, if i get ban what do i get ban on all vavle games?
Quote Originally Posted by xJaySack View Post
Hellgamer: No recoil is not working, also what is PERP? Enjoy your ban, if i get ban what do i get ban on all vavle games?
I am not the maker of the hack, and I don't really know the Gmod functions which means I cannot fix it. Talk to the maker of the hack.

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pouya657 View Post
Ugh, Can you remove the mApex hack, or atleast make an option where we can run it or not, because the mApex hack doesn't work, all I know so far is it breaks my binds
It works fine. The binds are set on autoexec so you can actually use the menu. When you press disable, it will remove the autoexec and replace it with a clean one.
Quote Originally Posted by HellGamer21 View Post
I am not the maker of the hack, and I don't really know the Gmod functions which means I cannot fix it. Talk to the maker of the hack.

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------



It works fine. The binds are set on autoexec so you can actually use the menu. When you press disable, it will remove the autoexec and replace it with a clean one.
I can't open mApex, I even installed it seperatley.
Quote Originally Posted by Pouya657 View Post
I can't open mApex, I even installed it seperatley.
Then ask mApex's coder?
Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
Then ask mApex's coder?
No. Because every time I even use this it just resets binds so it's REALLY annoying.
Quote Originally Posted by Pouya657 View Post
No. Because every time I even use this it just resets binds so it's REALLY annoying.
That's what its supposed to do...
Quote Originally Posted by HellGamer21 View Post
That's what its supposed to do...
Then your hack loader is shit. Because mApex doesn't even work on it
Quote Originally Posted by Pouya657 View Post
Then your hack loader is shit. Because mApex doesn't even work on it
Then you should shut up and fix it yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by xJaySack View Post
Hellgamer: No recoil is not working, also what is PERP? Enjoy your ban, if i get ban what do i get ban on all vavle games?
You get banned on GMOD.
I'm currently playing DarkRP.
The DarkRP wallhack doesn't work, I use mapex_allents to look for shipments/money printers.
Is there a way to remove the prop_rotating_door and such?
Ugh, Can you remove the mApex hack, or atleast make an option where we can run it or not, because the mApex hack doesn't work, all I know so far is it breaks my binds
any1 can teach me how to use this hack?? do i need to open the game first??
@snixzz8 @ snixzz8

pm me ur skype name, i have a job for u, LUA scripter needed, money is available for u. LOTS of them, u can earn maybe around $80 or more
Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMoon View Post
@snixzz8 @ snixzz8

pm me ur skype name, i have a job for u, LUA scripter needed, money is available for u. LOTS of them, u can earn maybe around $80 or more
probably a scammer
After The Update,It changes the directory,It doesnt seems to work as before,how to fix it?
Posts 61–75 of 119 · Page 5 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us