Helploot notification

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
loot notification
Can someone send me a source code - loot notification in 16.2?
Liahoj (if I spelled that correctly ) is the one who made it and he's not making his client public anymore so you'll have to make it yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
Liahoj (if I spelled that correctly ) is the one who made it and he's not making his client public anymore so you'll have to make it yourself.
I'm guessing you were high when you wrote that....
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
I'm guessing you were high when you wrote that....
Wat u mean?
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
Wat u mean?
You gave credits to the wrong person. @liaojh1998 didn't make the loot notification hack.
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
You gave credits to the wrong person. @liaojh1998 didn't make the loot notification hack.
Oh was it you?
His client was the only place I remember seeing it so I just figured it was his :/
Ok, thx for letting me know
Yea it was mine. His whole client was built off the one I released.
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
Yea it was mine. His whole client was built off the one I released.
I'd like to see an update on your client. i REAAAAAAAALLY miss FSv3. map scaling is the best thing ever.
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
Yea it was mine. His whole client was built off the one I released.
Ppl should read credits :P

FSV3 is too huge I cant even figure out some things

I'm gonna try and do auto loot by doing things like in the code, when stepping on a bag property which shows you the items inside, then the pick up items property to pick it up.

nilly do u think this is possible
Quote Originally Posted by liaojh1998 View Post
Ppl should read credits :P

FSV3 is too huge I cant even figure out some things

I'm gonna try and do auto loot by doing things like in the code, when stepping on a bag property which shows you the items inside, then the pick up items property to pick it up.

nilly do u think this is possible
It's possible. I already have autoloot built into the client (which is better than any proxy autoloot I've tried). I stripped out some functions from my autoloot mod to make the loot notification mod.
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
It's possible. I already have autoloot built into the client (which is better than any proxy autoloot I've tried). I stripped out some functions from my autoloot mod to make the loot notification mod.
So YOU MEAN, THAT CLIENT I HAD, THE ONE U GAVE ME, THAT 15.0, IT CONTAINS THE SECRET INFORMATION TO BUILD IT?????

OMG!!! THANK YOU
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
It's possible. I already have autoloot built into the client (which is better than any proxy autoloot I've tried). I stripped out some functions from my autoloot mod to make the loot notification mod.
Sending an INVSWAP packet when you are near an interesting bag?
Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
Sending an INVSWAP packet when you are near an interesting bag?
Obviously that's part of it.
@nilly so could you post the source code?
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us