Quote notification

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Quote notification
New plugin
When someone one quotes you get get a notification
don't believe me post below
Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
slowpoke.jpg
you have a new notification
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

you have a new notification
I know, we've had this plugin for a while
Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
I know, we've had this plugin for a while
and your point is?
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

and your point is?
Oh nothing. Be right back I'm going to make a thread letting everyone know that we switched to VB4.
Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
Oh nothing. Be right back I'm going to make a thread letting everyone know that we switched to VB4.
QUOTE ME I WANA SE NOTIFICKATION!
this cool ... I like Quote notification
Quote Originally Posted by GiGux View Post
QUOTE ME I WANA SE NOTIFICKATION!
notifieddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Quote Originally Posted by Qmo View Post
this cool ... I like Quote notification
notifieddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedA7X View Post
notifieddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd


notifieddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
I like it
Quote Originally Posted by GiGux View Post
I like it
i dont i srsly dont like it
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us