[Request] Signature

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Signature
Can I please get a signature
I want it to include blue and red and the word "Heat"
Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by Heat. View Post
Can I please get a signature
I want it to include blue and red and the word "Heat"
Thank you
It's ugly as fuck but



Let me know what you think.
can you make the edges a little smoother, they are rough and the "HEAT" is too small, make it take up more space. Also, if you can make it glowing a bit.
Sorry haha, I appreciate it though @Blake
Quote Originally Posted by Heat. View Post
can you make the edges a little smoother, they are rough and the "HEAT" is too small, make it take up more space. Also, if you can make it glowing a bit.
Sorry haha, I appreciate it though @Blake
I put a boarder instead of fixing the rough edges. I made the text bigger and gave it a little glow.



Let me know what else I can fix.
I can't even have a signature. :l
Can u make the text diagonal so the h of the heat is going diagonal from the bottom left to top right? Otherwise looks sick
Quote Originally Posted by Heat. View Post
Can u make the text diagonal so the h of the heat is going diagonal from the bottom left to top right? Otherwise looks sick
The word "heat" is already been transferred from adobe to Photoshop as one word.

Anyways

Best I can do. Hope you like it.

Is it of your liking?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us