My first photoshop

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
My first photoshop
I just fooled around and read some tutorials online just to get the basics down. I am aware that it is really sloppy but it is my first photoshop creation ever so please leave constructive criticism on what I need to work on, what I could add to make the sig better, and how I could improve me skills and make better, cleaner, cooler sigs and avatars.






Here is my second sig, what do you guys think? Better, worse, or same as first one? The second one isn't completed yet I still need to add some things but uploaded to see what you guys think and what I should fix or how it could be improved upon.

A)


B)




Third sig which one you guys like better?

A)



B)



go for something unique and crisp, whatever you used looks compressed stretched not adjusted in the sense of values/contrast and light source, the colors also clash a tad.
Quote Originally Posted by murdknife View Post


go for something unique and crisp, whatever you used looks compressed stretched not adjusted in the sense of values/contrast and light source, the colors also clash a tad.

I only used stuff from the tutorial so I could see if i could match what he did and mine came out so bad But I got a basic understanding of how stuff works so i will put more effort time and originality into my next one.
Dude nice job, thats actually really good
I really don't like the first,however the other two are nice:
Of the second,i really prefer the option A,it has more depth and a sense of mistery.
Of the third,i prefer the second one.

To improve:
First sig: Has no depth,the focal point is the c4d,not the render. Redo or trash IMHO!
Second sig: the text placement/style could've been better IMO
Third sig: Do something to that render! ATM it's there,on the first layer,alone. D:
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?