Should i release a RapidFire bug? Scare it will be patched.
Tested with AWP and working
Same as knife. Others i am not sure.
I found it
lol,release if it's true
Originally Posted by XiaoGirlz
Should i release a RapidFire bug? Scare it will be patched.
Tested with AWP and working
Same as knife. Others i am not sure.
I found it
Haha wut a joke... We've already found out since 2012... And it's still not patch. If you're talking about the enter plus left click method,don't bother releasing it.
Originally Posted by wilson9989
Haha wut a joke... We've already found out since 2012... And it's still not patch. If you're talking about the enter plus left click method,don't bother releasing it.
Yeah the enter and left click method:P
If you're not going to release, don't start a thread & waste our time.
Originally Posted by XiaoGirlz
Should i release a RapidFire bug? Scare it will be patched.
Tested with AWP and working
Same as knife. Others i am not sure.
I found it
much better not to release
lol that one I last year found out already
this bug i know very long
HOW ??? mind sharing?
Originally Posted by XiaoGirlz
Should i release a RapidFire bug? Scare it will be patched.
Tested with AWP and working
Same as knife. Others i am not sure.
I found it