[BUG] RapidFire bug

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[BUG] RapidFire bug
Should i release a RapidFire bug? Scare it will be patched.
Tested with AWP and working
Same as knife. Others i am not sure.
I found it
Quote Originally Posted by XiaoGirlz View Post
Should i release a RapidFire bug? Scare it will be patched.
Tested with AWP and working
Same as knife. Others i am not sure.
I found it
Haha wut a joke... We've already found out since 2012... And it's still not patch. If you're talking about the enter plus left click method,don't bother releasing it.
Quote Originally Posted by wilson9989 View Post
Haha wut a joke... We've already found out since 2012... And it's still not patch. If you're talking about the enter plus left click method,don't bother releasing it.
Yeah the enter and left click method:P
If you're not going to release, don't start a thread & waste our time.
Quote Originally Posted by XiaoGirlz View Post
Should i release a RapidFire bug? Scare it will be patched.
Tested with AWP and working
Same as knife. Others i am not sure.
I found it
much better not to release
lol that one I last year found out already
HOW ??? mind sharing?
Quote Originally Posted by XiaoGirlz View Post
Should i release a RapidFire bug? Scare it will be patched.
Tested with AWP and working
Same as knife. Others i am not sure.
I found it
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?