QuestionCan you open CoD Ghosts .ff files?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Can you open CoD Ghosts .ff files?
I'm interested in studying the code for the AI bots in CoD Ghosts and I was wondering if it is possible to crack these files open using .ff viewer:

common_bots_fireteam_mp.ff
common_bots_mp.ff

These are the two files I'm interested in. Maybe the code could be ported to MW3/MW2.
(I know its a long shot but you can do wonders with GSC edits).

At the very least there is definitely something worthwhile to learn from these files. If anyone could upload them that would be absolutely terrific.

There might be an obvious answer to this question dating back to the days of MW3 but I've only used .ff viewer on CoD4 and MW2 thus far and it seems to work pretty well so my fingers are crossed this is possible.
But aren't .gscs pre-compiled since MW3?
Quote Originally Posted by humanix1 View Post
But aren't .gscs pre-compiled since MW3?
Nope.
Quote Originally Posted by dtx12 View Post
Nope.
mind sharing how you ripped the gscs from ghosts ff files?
uhm, better show actual .gscs, maps are not of any use x)
Quote Originally Posted by humanix1 View Post
uhm, better show actual .gscs, maps are not of any use x)
It means that we can load not precompiled gsc files lol.
Quote Originally Posted by humanix1 View Post
uhm, better show actual .gscs, maps are not of any use x)
You do see it's for the fog and not the "map" ?
I guess it contains where the fog is to come and how it's to affect the player
Quote Originally Posted by dtx12 View Post
It means that we can load not precompiled gsc files lol.
sooo... you still don't feel like sharing how you got the gscs?... or at least the picture of the gscs?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us