MPGH's talent

Posts 1–15 of 73 · Page 1 of 5
MPGH's talent
Lets see some talent MPGH. Post your talents here, don't be shy it can be anything. Graphics, video editing, sports, gaming, comedy, etc. Obviously not everything can be shown through a post (Like being talented in a sport would be hard to show) but you could post about it.
Don't think I got a actual talent but I do memorize things quickly.
Well... I can get into the doggy style position and then suck air up my ass and push it out making fart noises for however long I want.
It'd probably be web development/design/programming. On the lines of that.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
It'd probably be web development/design/programming. On the lines of that.
This.

Also finances.
​Aww shit, I'm not done recording my first song of my solo project.
I study 5 minutes before tests and still get at least a B
i can show people my D on omegle
on a serious note : i play soccer guess thats my tallent
Cumming in my mouth.
I can sing vocals and shit, I guess. Depends on what context. I could play guitar, drums, currently learning to play piano.

+ Computer programming.

I suck, I know. No need to make fun of me.
Posts 1–15 of 73 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?