MPGH's talent

Posts 16–30 of 73 · Page 2 of 5
Well, i can lick my elbow, i am a DJ.
~Bs
I'm pretty good at scaring those of the opposite sex away because of my face.
Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
I'm pretty good at scaring those of the opposite sex away because of my face.
Literally fell off my chair reading this
Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke1997 View Post
Literally fell off my chair reading this
But it's da truf.
Making music, anything that involves creativity really
I'm also really good at gokarting
Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post
Making music, anything that involves creativity really
I'm also really good at gokarting
I see why you like kanye you cocky lil.. nawh I play, you speak the truth.
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post

I see why you like kanye you cocky lil.. nawh I play, you speak the truth.
hehehehehe


What's your talent @Hyak
Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


hehehehehe


What's your talent @Hyak
hmm well... I haven't really found anything that I am actually talented in... I mean I consider talent to be something you're naturally good at. As in you learn it faster than others who do the same thing. I have done graphics (Ex gfx mod) I wouldn't call it a talent though being as others who put in the same amount of time as I did are way better than me. A lot of my gfx is on my photobucket -
http://s552.photobucket.com/user/hya...?sort=3&page=1 (A lot of what's on there is shit :/ )
Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post
Well... I can get into the doggy style position and then suck air up my ass and push it out making fart noises for however long I want.
I mean I guess
Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
I mean I guess
What do you mean "I guess"?
I play soccer. My team is ranked nationally in the US Top 50.
Programming I suppose? But then again I'm only decent
Unless being a lazy fuck counts, because if it does I deserve a trophy.
I learn shit really fast.
Posts 16–30 of 73 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?