MPGH's talent

Posts 31–45 of 73 · Page 3 of 5
I can internet and troll
Well... I'm an actor.
Any sport in general I pick up fast, I play rugby though mainly and represent my state for it. I draw and take photos i think my photos are special
I like to think I'm a good driver, but my gf would to you otherwise. I'm too much of a lead foot but my reaction time and decision making has saved my life more than once. It'd be nice to have a car that I could test my skills with. I'm good with technology in general not just computers. I pick up new things really quickly and I like to expand my knowledge everyday. I guess my talent is learning more than anything.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
I like to think I'm a good driver, but my gf would to you otherwise. I'm too much of a lead foot but my reaction time and decision making has saved my life more than once. It'd be nice to have a car that I could test my skills with. I'm good with technology in general not just computers. I pick up new things really quickly and I like to expand my knowledge everyday. I guess my talent is learning more than anything.
dammit you didn't even include gfx, don't even lie that is def a talent of yours.
My talent is dancing I guess? Catching and throwing laptops is my talent also.
My talents are I'm a fast learner, gaming, and math.
talents-acting,troling in real life, yudo,gaming...
I can complete a rubiks cube
I'm reeeeeally good at sucking dick.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
I'm reeeeeally good at sucking dick.
Thet is not talent,your a gay dude.
made plenty of avatars and such, but wont upload.
The only one you can judge is my Avatar, wich I made from scratch, maybe not the Reaper but evrything else.

not sure if all of these things are considered "talents" but
i'm good at running, surprise surprise
have a fairly high metabolism or w/e its called
big ass hands, so i can hold a basketball/soccerball with one hand
when it comes to gaming my eyes are very sensitive to movement and i have pretty good reflexes so the two come in handy alot
also used to be good at drawing, stopped years ago so don't think i still am
Posts 31–45 of 73 · Page 3 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?