24/7 Day Time Script

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
24/7 Day Time Script
Here is a Day time script for DayZ. It'll make it daytime as long as you're alive for 24/7 because it loops.
Code:
while {alive player} do {
setDate [2012, 9, 1, 14, 0];
sleep 0;
};
Use at your own risk.

How to use

  1. Download this
  2. Open it when in a server
  3. Go to the "File" tab and click "New"
  4. Copy and paste the code above ^^^
  5. Click the script tab in the top of the program then click execute
  6. ​Go in game and it should be daytime.


Hope you enjoy.
Thanks. Sadly VAC is enabled now means executing get u a delay ban
Quote Originally Posted by xCyberxx View Post
Thanks. Sadly VAC is enabled now means executing get u a delay ban
Where is the proof? There has been speculation that Rocket is just trying to save his ass. If it is true whats the delay so I know when I'm going to get banned :')
even if VAC is enabled, running scripts alone shouldnt get you a ban since I dont believe VAC has script scanning. someone correct me if im wrong.

Dont get me wrong. Im not saying using a "script injector" that VAC is scanning for wont get you a ban, but if the script injection method your using is safe then running the scripts themselves should be fine atm.
Quote Originally Posted by bowen2k12 View Post
even if VAC is enabled, running scripts alone shouldnt get you a ban since I dont believe VAC has script scanning. someone correct me if im wrong.

Dont get me wrong. Im not saying using a "script injector" that VAC is scanning for wont get you a ban, but if the script injection method your using is safe then running the scripts themselves should be fine atm.
VAC will ban you if you run ANY kind of application that alters information stored in memory. Also, VAC works the way that it will ban in waves. if VAC is indeed enabled, it might take up a month before you get banned.
Quote Originally Posted by Glergo View Post
VAC will ban you if you run ANY kind of application that alters information stored in memory. Also, VAC works the way that it will ban in waves. if VAC is indeed enabled, it might take up a month before you get banned.
Well I can run scripts without running any kind of application or editing any pbo files atm, so how will VAC detect that ?

And a month between ban waves is probably a DAYZ hackers dream anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by bowen2k12 View Post
Well I can run scripts without running any kind of application atm, so how will VAC detect that ?

And a month between ban waves is probably a DAYZ hackers dream anyway.
Well, if you have found a way to launch scripts without using Cheat Engine like Lystic displayed, then you should be fine.
Quote Originally Posted by bowen2k12 View Post
even if VAC is enabled, running scripts alone shouldnt get you a ban since I dont believe VAC has script scanning. someone correct me if im wrong.

Dont get me wrong. Im not saying using a "script injector" that VAC is scanning for wont get you a ban, but if the script injection method your using is safe then running the scripts themselves should be fine atm.
Quote Originally Posted by Glergo View Post
VAC will ban you if you run ANY kind of application that alters information stored in memory. Also, VAC works the way that it will ban in waves. if VAC is indeed enabled, it might take up a month before you get banned.
U can RPM without chandemof getting banned. Wpm will get u banned. VAC detects darky if im right. Maybe not yet but! VAC needs to heavily modified for it to detect scripts. Everybody can use scripts without getting kicked like battleye. Be compared to VAC.. I think be is better for a game like this. What do you guys think about which anticheat is better for this game? And chrck ur services. VAC should be in ur services now. Ps @bowen2k12 thbh i think VAc aint detecting script executions (yet)
Quote Originally Posted by bowen2k12 View Post
Well I can run scripts without running any kind of application or editing any pbo files atm, so how will VAC detect that ?

And a month between ban waves is probably a DAYZ hackers dream anyway.
Ya the way u use ur scripts is totally fine. U aint getting banned from that =) Rocket prob doesnt even know about that method. But I guess ur way is fine
Quote Originally Posted by xCyberxx View Post
Ya the way u use ur scripts is totally fine. U aint getting banned from that =) Rocket prob doesnt even know about that method. But I guess ur way is fine
lol my way is pro

nvm lol tired
Quote Originally Posted by bowen2k12 View Post
did u not read the part where I said without running ANY application ?
I did, but you obviously did not read mine, lol. If you have indeed found a way to execute scripts without altering memory with a third-party software, then you should be fine.
lol ye my bad i edited my comment but i guess i was too late
Quote Originally Posted by bowen2k12 View Post
lol my way is pro
It is! I still wonder how u got that to work =P
Quote Originally Posted by xCyberxx View Post
It is! I still wonder how u got that to work =P
The engine is fundamentally flawed from a multiplayer aspect, mainly because it was not designed for this kind of use. Most of the hackers here have spent a lot of time with the engine and how scripts work to learn this kind of stuff. I personally would not advice you to do the same because scripts will essentially be obsolete in future updates.
Im probably banned. Does VAC ban you if you're running the CE speedhack?
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?