LoL Ref Bot Plus+ Needs your help!
Hey everyone, so I sort of abandoned LoL Ref Bot Plus+ and now i'm coming back, mainly because I had that sexy interface from v2 and want to use it. Basically I haven't played league in a long time and want to create a bot that benefits with itself or other botters not from actual players. That being said I need methods of earning exp that league still allows. If a regular player is involved what so ever it will be denied. I DO NOT WANT TO RUIN PLAYER EXPERIENCES!
So my idea (I need to know if exp can be gained from this.):
Create a 5v5 co-op vs. ai game, except instead of any regular players, the bot has a database with other people using LoL ref bot plus+ it adds other bots as friends joins a game with them and surrenders at 20, basically it keeps doing this over and over again.
How much exp will be gained and will it be worth it?
if there isn't as many people using the bot it can also create a 3v3 co-op vs. ai.
Dominion / Summoners Rift, it doesn't matter.
I just need to know how you can gain exp without queuing with the public. Sorry i'm too lazy to redownload league until I know for sure there are methods that still result in exp being earned..
So my idea (I need to know if exp can be gained from this.):
Create a 5v5 co-op vs. ai game, except instead of any regular players, the bot has a database with other people using LoL ref bot plus+ it adds other bots as friends joins a game with them and surrenders at 20, basically it keeps doing this over and over again.
How much exp will be gained and will it be worth it?
if there isn't as many people using the bot it can also create a 3v3 co-op vs. ai.
Dominion / Summoners Rift, it doesn't matter.
I just need to know how you can gain exp without queuing with the public. Sorry i'm too lazy to redownload league until I know for sure there are methods that still result in exp being earned..

