RealmRelay Fix!

Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4
RealmRelay Fix!
Open your host file as Admin - Delete the (old) RealmRelay Host file line.
Add this one:
127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-38-91.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com

Then open the settings.properties file in your RealmRelay folder (where the .bat, scripts folder etc is)
Change the IP in RemoteHosts to:
46.137.38.91

Start the RR bat and connect to EUN2 server.
Ability spam script no longer works, all others should still work. (maybe not the ability aimbot script, not tested)
Your welcome.

USE3 is working again! No REAL need to do this anymore (unless you just fancy changing the server you have to always be connected too).
Can keep open as future reference.
USEast3's dns is back to ec2-50-19-47-160.compute-1.amazonaws.com. RealmRelay should work now as it did before so there's no need to change anything but at least now people will know how to fix it if it changes again. You can see server IPs here.
you give out a realmrelay fix that could be patched in another 24h, but you are at the same time all hurrdurr "yes only crappy SS debuffs for leechers"...
double standards much? whatever
Quote Originally Posted by infern000 View Post
you give out a realmrelay fix that could be patched in another 24h, but you are at the same time all hurrdurr "yes only crappy SS debuffs for leechers"...
double standards much? whatever
Im sorry, I didn't know RealmRelay was game breaking and gave leechers a massive advantage over other players or did you not read my post? It clearly says the ability spam has been patched.. (yes some scripts are, but current released ones aren't.)
the "real/non-dc" SS debuffs is a huge difference.
Quote Originally Posted by c2k8s View Post
Open your host file as Admin - Delete the (old) RealmRelay Host file line.
Add this one:
127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-38-91.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com

Then open the settings.properties file in your RealmRelay folder (where the .bat, scripts folder etc is)
Change the IP in RemoteHosts to:
46.137.38.91

Start the RR bat and connect to EUN2 server.
Ability spam script no longer works, all others should still work. (maybe not the ability aimbot script, not tested)
Your welcome.
Nice post! I was working on a fix of my own while your were working on yours in the Help thread. I actually got it to work on UsSouth2, but I guess it doesn't matter if the UsEast3 DNS was reset. With Ability Spam gone, I don't think this counts as the release of "game-braking" exploits either. It really just makes the UI more convenient, but doesn't really give an unfair advantage.

Anyway, good stuff.
Free Online XML Formatter - FreeFormatter.com

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Chars nextCharId="1" maxNumChars="1">
   <Account>
      <Credits>50</Credits>
      <NextCharSlotPrice>600</NextCharSlotPrice>
      <AccountId>-1</AccountId>
      <Name>Lauk</Name>
      <BeginnerPackageTimeLeft>604800</BeginnerPackageTimeLeft>
      <IsAgeVerified>0</IsAgeVerified>
      <isFirstDeath />
      <Stats>
         <BestCharFame>0</BestCharFame>
         <TotalFame>0</TotalFame>
         <Fame>0</Fame>
      </Stats>
   </Account>
   <News>
      <Item>
         <Icon>news</Icon>
         <Title>RealmCast Ep.7</Title>
         <TagLine>click here to listen</TagLine>
         <Link>https://forums.wildshadow.com/node/161897</Link>
         <Date>1353042667</Date>
      </Item>
      <Item>
         <Icon>news</Icon>
         <Title>RealmCast Ep. 7 is Live!</Title>
         <TagLine>Listen to it here!</TagLine>
         <Link>https://forums.wildshadow.com/node/161897</Link>
         <Date>1353029018</Date>
      </Item>
      <Item>
         <Icon>news</Icon>
         <Title>Release 5</Title>
         <TagLine />
         <Link>https://forums.wildshadow.com/node/161601</Link>
         <Date>1352942521</Date>
      </Item>
      <Item>
         <Icon>news</Icon>
         <Title>Resolving the Item Hacking</Title>
         <TagLine>click for more info</TagLine>
         <Link>https://forums.wildshadow.com/node/158717</Link>
         <Date>1352163524</Date>
      </Item>
      <Item>
         <Icon>news</Icon>
         <Title>Hurricane Sandy Relief Charity</Title>
         <TagLine>click for more info</TagLine>
         <Link>https://forums.wildshadow.com/node/156750</Link>
         <Date>1351812983</Date>
      </Item>
      <Item>
         <Icon>news</Icon>
         <Title>Realm 4.0 Update!</Title>
         <TagLine>click for more info</TagLine>
         <Link>https://forums.wildshadow.com/node/156789</Link>
         <Date>1351812872</Date>
      </Item>
      <Item>
         <Icon>news</Icon>
         <Title>Halloween Nexus!</Title>
         <TagLine>click here for more info</TagLine>
         <Link>https://forums.wildshadow.com/node/154700</Link>
         <Date>1351288851</Date>
      </Item>
      <Item>
         <Icon />
         <Title>Halloween Nexus Mini-!</Title>
         <TagLine>click here for more info</TagLine>
         <Link>https://forums.wildshadow.com/node/154700</Link>
         <Date>1351288834</Date>
      </Item>
      <Item>
         <Icon>news</Icon>
         <Title>Build 3.0 is now LIVE!</Title>
         <TagLine>click here for more info</TagLine>
         <Link>https://forums.wildshadow.com/node/154074</Link>
         <Date>1351182052</Date>
      </Item>
      <Item>
         <Icon />
         <Title>--RealmCast Ep6 is Live!--</Title>
         <TagLine>Check it out on the Forums</TagLine>
         <Link>https://forums.wildshadow.com/node/152538</Link>
         <Date>1350671494</Date>
      </Item>
   </News>
   <Servers>
      <Server>
         <Name>USWest</Name>
         <DNS>50.18.113.133</DNS>
         <Lat>37.34</Lat>
         <Long>-121.89</Long>
         <Usage>0.00</Usage>
      </Server>
      <Server>
         <Name>USMidWest</Name>
         <DNS>107.22.218.252</DNS>
         <Lat>38.63</Lat>
         <Long>-90.20</Long>
         <Usage>0.00</Usage>
      </Server>
      <Server>
         <Name>EUWest</Name>
         <DNS>46.137.187.86</DNS>
         <Lat>53.48</Lat>
         <Long>-2.23</Long>
         <Usage>0.00</Usage>
      </Server>
      <Server>
         <Name>USEast</Name>
         <DNS>184.72.218.199</DNS>
         <Lat>42.36</Lat>
         <Long>-71.06</Long>
         <Usage>0.00</Usage>
      </Server>
      <Server>
         <Name>AsiaSouthEast</Name>
         <DNS>46.137.247.5</DNS>
         <Lat>1.35</Lat>
         <Long>103.82</Long>
         <Usage>0.00</Usage>
      </Server>
      <Server>
         <Name>USSouth</Name>
         <DNS>107.22.231.55</DNS>
         <Lat>35.23</Lat>
         <Long>-80.84</Long>
         <Usage>0.00</Usage>
      </Server>
      <Server>
         <Name>USSouthWest</Name>
         <DNS>50.18.176.194</DNS>
         <Lat>32.80</Lat>
         <Long>-96.77</Long>
         <Usage>0.00</Usage>
      </Server>
      <Server>
         <Name>EUEast</Name>
         <DNS>46.51.176.123</DNS>
         <Lat>54.69</Lat>
         <Long>25.28</Long>
         <Usage>0.00</Usage>
      </Server>
      <Server>
         <Name>EUNorth</Name>
         <DNS>176.34.240.11</DNS>
         <Lat>59.33</Lat>
         <Long>18.06</Long>
         <Usage>0.00</Usage>
      </Server>
      <Server>
         <Name>EUSouthWest</Name>
         <DNS>176.34.240.126</DNS>
         <Lat>48.86</Lat>
         <Long>2.35</Long>
         <Usage>0.00</Usage>
      </Server>
      <Server>
         <Name>USEast3</Name>
         <DNS>ec2-50-19-47-160.compute-1.amazonaws.com</DNS>
         <Lat>39.95</Lat>
         <Long>-75.16</Long>
         <Usage>0.00</Usage>
      </Server>
      <Server>
         <Name>USWest2</Name>
         <DNS>184.169.130.44</DNS>
         <Lat>36.75</Lat>
         <Long>-119.77</Long>
         <Usage>0.00</Usage>
      </Server>
      <Server>
         <Name>USMidWest2</Name>
         <DNS>ec2-54-227-7-167.compute-1.amazonaws.com</DNS>
         <Lat>41.88</Lat>
         <Long>-87.63</Long>
         <Usage>0.00</Usage>
      </Server>
      <Server>
         <Name>USEast2</Name>
         <DNS>23.21.243.164</DNS>
         <Lat>42.89</Lat>
         <Long>-78.88</Long>
         <Usage>0.00</Usage>
      </Server>
      <Server>
         <Name>USNorthWest</Name>
         <DNS>184.169.131.108</DNS>
         <Lat>42.33</Lat>
         <Long>-122.88</Long>
         <Usage>0.00</Usage>
      </Server>
      <Server>
         <Name>AsiaEast</Name>
         <DNS>46.137.218.95</DNS>
         <Lat>25.09</Lat>
         <Long>121.56</Long>
         <Usage>0.00</Usage>
      </Server>
      <Server>
         <Name>USSouth3</Name>
         <DNS>ec2-204-236-195-161.compute-1.amazonaws.com</DNS>
         <Lat>-30.03</Lat>
         <Long>-51.23</Long>
         <Usage>0.00</Usage>
      </Server>
      <Server>
         <Name>EUNorth2</Name>
         <DNS>ec2-46-137-38-91.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com</DNS>
         <Lat>54.32</Lat>
         <Long>10.12</Long>
         <Usage>0.00</Usage>
      </Server>
      <Server>
         <Name>EUWest2</Name>
         <DNS>ec2-176-34-195-206.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com</DNS>
         <Lat>51.51</Lat>
         <Long>-0.13</Long>
         <Usage>0.00</Usage>
      </Server>
      <Server>
         <Name>EUSouth</Name>
         <DNS>ec2-46-137-138-25.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com</DNS>
         <Lat>53.00</Lat>
         <Long>-8.00</Long>
         <Usage>0.00</Usage>
      </Server>
      <Server>
         <Name>USSouth2</Name>
         <DNS>ec2-54-205-176-32.compute-1.amazonaws.com</DNS>
         <Lat>100.00</Lat>
         <Long>100.00</Long>
         <Usage>0.00</Usage>
      </Server>
   </Servers>
   <Lat>48.10</Lat>
   <Long>-77.80</Long>
   <ClassAvailabilityList>
      <ClassAvailability id="Rogue">available</ClassAvailability>
      <ClassAvailability id="Assassin">available</ClassAvailability>
      <ClassAvailability id="Huntress">available</ClassAvailability>
      <ClassAvailability id="Mystic">available</ClassAvailability>
      <ClassAvailability id="Trickster">available</ClassAvailability>
      <ClassAvailability id="Sorcerer">available</ClassAvailability>
      <ClassAvailability id="Ninja">unavailable</ClassAvailability>
      <ClassAvailability id="Archer">available</ClassAvailability>
      <ClassAvailability id="Wizard">available</ClassAvailability>
      <ClassAvailability id="Priest">available</ClassAvailability>
      <ClassAvailability id="Necromancer">available</ClassAvailability>
      <ClassAvailability id="Warrior">available</ClassAvailability>
      <ClassAvailability id="Knight">available</ClassAvailability>
      <ClassAvailability id="Paladin">available</ClassAvailability>
   </ClassAvailabilityList>
   <ItemCosts>
      <ItemCost type="900" purchasable="0" expires="0">90000</ItemCost>
      <ItemCost type="902" purchasable="0" expires="0">90000</ItemCost>
      <ItemCost type="834" purchasable="1" expires="0">900</ItemCost>
      <ItemCost type="835" purchasable="1" expires="0">600</ItemCost>
      <ItemCost type="836" purchasable="1" expires="0">900</ItemCost>
      <ItemCost type="837" purchasable="1" expires="0">600</ItemCost>
      <ItemCost type="838" purchasable="1" expires="0">900</ItemCost>
      <ItemCost type="839" purchasable="1" expires="0">900</ItemCost>
      <ItemCost type="840" purchasable="1" expires="0">900</ItemCost>
      <ItemCost type="841" purchasable="1" expires="0">900</ItemCost>
      <ItemCost type="842" purchasable="1" expires="0">900</ItemCost>
      <ItemCost type="843" purchasable="1" expires="0">900</ItemCost>
      <ItemCost type="844" purchasable="1" expires="0">900</ItemCost>
      <ItemCost type="845" purchasable="1" expires="0">900</ItemCost>
      <ItemCost type="846" purchasable="1" expires="0">900</ItemCost>
      <ItemCost type="847" purchasable="1" expires="0">900</ItemCost>
      <ItemCost type="848" purchasable="1" expires="0">900</ItemCost>
      <ItemCost type="849" purchasable="1" expires="0">900</ItemCost>
      <ItemCost type="850" purchasable="0" expires="1">900</ItemCost>
      <ItemCost type="851" purchasable="0" expires="1">900</ItemCost>
      <ItemCost type="852" purchasable="1" expires="0">900</ItemCost>
      <ItemCost type="853" purchasable="1" expires="0">900</ItemCost>
      <ItemCost type="854" purchasable="1" expires="0">900</ItemCost>
      <ItemCost type="855" purchasable="1" expires="0">900</ItemCost>
      <ItemCost type="856" purchasable="0" expires="0">90000</ItemCost>
      <ItemCost type="883" purchasable="0" expires="0">90000</ItemCost>
   </ItemCosts>
</Chars>
I need some help here



I have changed things in hosts... to 127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-38-91.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com

And the ip in settings to 46.137.38.91

So it should connect to EuNorth2 .... But it doesn't

I need some help here.....
Quote Originally Posted by DjSaniboy View Post
I need some help here



I have changed things in hosts... to 127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-38-91.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com

And the ip in settings to 46.137.38.91

So it should connect to EuNorth2 .... But it doesn't

I need some help here.....
Getting the exact same error, would absolutely love a fix.
Quote Originally Posted by DjSaniboy View Post
I need some help here



I have changed things in hosts... to 127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-38-91.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com

And the ip in settings to 46.137.38.91

So it should connect to EuNorth2 .... But it doesn't

I need some help here.....
Quote Originally Posted by kasukali View Post
Getting the exact same error, would absolutely love a fix.
You clearly haven't added your client's .swf file to the trusted files have you? or you haven't disables DEP using cmd and UAC from control panel

Here we go again for the 3rd or 4th time.......................

Step 1 - Go into client's main menu and right click.
Step 2 - Click on Global Settings
Step 3 - In new window, click "Advanced" tab
Step 4 - Scroll down until you see a button saying "Trusted Location Settings"
Step 5 - Click the "Add" button and then the "Add File..." button.
Step 6 - Navigate to your .swf file for your client and then double click on that file.
Step 7 - Once you double clicked the file, you then press the "Confirm" button. Then press the "Close" button and then press the X button to close the next window.
Step 8 - Try playing and see if that helped.
Quote Originally Posted by rocker1988 View Post
Use your brain and search for it.....I know for a fact that I have posted how to get RR working 2 or 3 times........USE THE GOD DAMN SEARCH, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BE SMART AND NOT A DUMB ASS
I have searched for it, calm the fuck down.

I have a DNS from the list up on my hosts menu, I have the IP to USSouthWest to my remoteHost config, I allowed the client globally in Flash's settings, I disabled the weird stuff like notifications and that one... thing with the cmd box, and I installed 7u45 SDK or whatever it's called. I'm still getting this damn error.
Quote Originally Posted by kasukali View Post
I have searched for it, calm the fuck down.

I have a DNS from the list up on my hosts menu, I have the IP to USSouthWest to my remoteHost config, I allowed the client globally in Flash's settings, I disabled the weird stuff like notifications and that one... thing with the cmd box, and I installed 7u45 SDK or whatever it's called. I'm still getting this damn error.
Did you disable DEP using cmd and disabled UAC?
Quote Originally Posted by rocker1988 View Post
Did you disable DEP using cmd and disabled UAC?
Yes and yes.

However now, and this is out of the blue, whenever I drag my client-mod.swf to chrome, it just downloads it. Doesn't want to open it any more. The fuck?
Quote Originally Posted by kasukali View Post
Yes and yes.

However now, and this is out of the blue, whenever I drag my client-mod.swf to chrome, it just downloads it. Doesn't want to open it any more. The fuck?
You're not supposed to drag it onto chrome....you're supposed to drag it onto Flash Projector standalone .exe file or just change the program used to open .swf files to the Flash Projector .exe file so you dont have to drag it anymore
Quote Originally Posted by rocker1988 View Post
You're not supposed to drag it onto chrome....you're supposed to drag it onto Flash Projector standalone .exe file or just change the program used to open .swf files to the Flash Projector .exe file so you dont have to drag it anymore
Originally did that, then I looked on the RealmRelay thread and it said I'm supposed to run it in a browser. So I did.
Quote Originally Posted by kasukali View Post
Originally did that, then I looked on the RealmRelay thread and it said I'm supposed to run it in a browser. So I did.
lol yeah nah.....you dont need to run it in a browser and is better in flash projector(for me anyways)
Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?