just saw Kill la Kill Episode 14 so what do you guys think
It was pretty funny. I really liked the guns with money in them, and how Mako stole money from that random soldier. I'm not really sure how she's planning on fighting Satsuki considering she was already stronger than her when she had Senketsu on.
Originally Posted by Rance-Sama
It was pretty funny. I really liked the guns with money in them, and how Mako stole money from that random soldier. I'm not really sure how she's planning on fighting Satsuki considering she was already stronger than her when she had Senketsu on.
You misunderstand.
This is *new* Ryuko.
She has a scarf. That automatically surpasses the abilities of exhibitionism.
Originally Posted by Empire
You misunderstand.
This is *new* Ryuko.
She has a scarf. That automatically surpasses the abilities of exhibitionism.
Power levels equate to the level of exhibitionism
So wouldn't going full nude make Ryuko a god?
Originally Posted by Rance-Sama
Power levels equate to the level of exhibitionism
So wouldn't going full nude make Ryuko a god?
Shhh, you just spoiled the ending.
I just caught up on this series and I'm so glad I did, it's so good!
It's also one rip away from being hentai at some points, but eh, it's bad ass enough to make up for it.
Reminds me a lot of Gurren Lagann, lots of similar themes. I would even go as far as saying a "females version" of Gurren Lagann. Anyways, can't wait for next episode.
Originally Posted by scotbud123
I just caught up on this series and I'm so glad I did, it's so good!
It's also one rip away from being hentai at some points, but eh, it's bad ass enough to make up for it.
Reminds me a lot of Gurren Lagann, lots of similar themes. I would even go as far as saying a "females version" of Gurren Lagann. Anyways, can't wait for next episode.
Yeah, it's pretty damn awesome. And it's ARTWORK man! Hue. And most of the staff from TTGL are working on Kill la Kill.
Originally Posted by Rance-Sama
Yeah, it's pretty damn awesome. And it's ARTWORK man! Hue. And most of the staff from TTGL are working on Kill la Kill.
Yeah I know, my friend told me that. I wouldn't say "most", there's like 5 guys that worked on TTGL. BUT, one of them IS the producer, so yeah. :P
And the artwork is beautiful, watching it in 1080p is great.
Originally Posted by scotbud123
Yeah I know, my friend told me that. I wouldn't say "most", there's like 5 guys that worked on TTGL. BUT, one of them IS the producer, so yeah. :P
And the artwork is beautiful, watching it in 1080p is great.
Same director.
Same script writer.
Same character design.
The animation studio is Trigger and quite a few of the members are from Gainax. It's basically the same people that made TTGL happen. I like the artwork also, gotta love that HD quality also. HorribleSubs FTW.
Originally Posted by Rance-Sama
Yeah, it's pretty damn awesome. And it's ARTWORK man! Hue. And most of the staff from TTGL are working on Kill la Kill.
So action, much plot.
Tbh, I'm surprised. I think KLK has a much more vibrant cast than most animes and it is so goofy.