Help me, please.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[Help Request] Help me, please.
i have been searching these forums lately, i must say.
I dont understand shit, ive searched all stickies and stuff, yes. (Dont call me fucking lazy.)
My question is, (i know i shouldnt really ask this but meh, Yolo.) where do i start with "hacking".
I cant find any stable or good explained tutorials, not that they arent good theyre just focused on the more advanced "hackers".
Ive read about adresses, not that i understand anything about it. I just read about it.

Im willing to learn a lot about "hacking", I am not lazy and aware of the fact that this Will take a long time.

Srsly, you guys have no idea how much id like to learn programming, etc...

Thankyou for Reading
Maybe read an 'intro to programming' book?

edit: "I dont understand shit, ive searched all stickies and stuff, yes." ...you have to understand the basics before you can make ANYTHING, let alone hacks.


Sticky: [Info] How to start into Game Hacking : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=496928

First sentence: "First of all, you don't start hacking right way, so.. if this is what you are looking for, Give up."
ie. you must know how to program first.


Ya digg?
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
Maybe read an 'intro to programming' book?

edit: "I dont understand shit, ive searched all stickies and stuff, yes." ...you have to understand the basics before you can make ANYTHING, let alone hacks.


Sticky: [Info] How to start into Game Hacking : /

First sentence: "First of all, you don't start hacking right way, so.. if this is what you are looking for, Give up."
ie. you must know how to program first.


Ya digg?

Alright, i'm up all over this shit now, thanks.

in general, do programming tuts show what all this means:

CreateToolhelp32Snapshot function
Process32First function
Process32Next function
OpenProcess function
TerminateProcess function
WriteProcessMemory function
ReadProcessMemory function
?

psh, i never said i was planning on making hacks soon.
Quote Originally Posted by rats487 View Post
Alright, i'm up all over this shit now, thanks.

in general, do programming tuts show what all this means:

CreateToolhelp32Snapshot function
Process32First function
Process32Next function
OpenProcess function
TerminateProcess function
WriteProcessMemory function
ReadProcessMemory function
?

psh, i never said i was planning on making hacks soon.
I forgot to ask, what exactly are the basics, atleast what do people percieve as the basics? (I'm talking about C++ here.)
Quote Originally Posted by rats487 View Post
Alright, i'm up all over this shit now, thanks.

in general, do programming tuts show what all this means:

CreateToolhelp32Snapshot function
Process32First function
Process32Next function
OpenProcess function
TerminateProcess function
WriteProcessMemory function
ReadProcessMemory function
?

psh, i never said i was planning on making hacks soon.
1) No. Once you understand the fundamentals, it's relatively easy to learn how to use those specific functions.

2) Then why are you at a 'hacking' forum instead of simply a programming forum?
"My question is... where do i start with "hacking"." Hmm. I misunderstood.

edit: "I forgot to ask, what exactly are the basics, atleast what do people percieve as the basics? (I'm talking about C++ here.) "

Data types (and scope), functions (and parameters/arguments -- byval/byref), control structures (if/switch), classes/structs/enums, and more..




 
Info

Read a book : )
Thanks
Will check some books out.
Quote Originally Posted by rats487 View Post
Thanks
Will check some books out.
Yea, That's what I would recommend too.
c++ primers plus is pretty good i read that shit a couple years ago tho
antiRTFM is the channel im using to learn and its been nothing but help for me so far, he is a very good teacher. find part 1 and just progress from there, make sure to practice what he tought you after each video.
Quote Originally Posted by rats487 View Post
i have been searching these forums lately, i must say.
I dont understand shit, ive searched all stickies and stuff, yes. (Dont call me fucking lazy.)
My question is, (i know i shouldnt really ask this but meh, Yolo.) where do i start with "hacking".
I cant find any stable or good explained tutorials, not that they arent good theyre just focused on the more advanced "hackers".
Ive read about adresses, not that i understand anything about it. I just read about it.

Im willing to learn a lot about "hacking", I am not lazy and aware of the fact that this Will take a long time.

Srsly, you guys have no idea how much id like to learn programming, etc...

Thankyou for Reading
if u wanna start hacking,u need idea,then u need to find the address/pointer.so u can start hacking.try basic health/gravity/bullet/money etc.
Starting out with c++ is a pretty good book for beginners :P
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?