OutdatedExternal aimbot esp

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
External aimbot esp
Hello guys will i am releasing a hack in CS actually this hack is CMD version but i change it in dll it easy to use in game play no needed for hotkey in game all you need to do is run CS




Credit by: linky for his source code



jotti
virustotal


External aimbot esp_mpgh.net.rar15 KB · 2,141 downloads 1/54 malicious
how to I make it work
Quote Originally Posted by Benji_ View Post
how to I make it work
Inject it by using injector
can you link me to an injector
Etreme master131 go to combat arms sec
Hello,

When trying to inject with differents method it does nothing but with manual map on Extreme Injector it says that :

Other injector doesn't work.

I open the game and the injector as admin and inject on hl2.exe

Any help please ?
Do we have to install Win 7 SP1 and .net framework 4.0 / 4.5 ? Because when I select auto-inject, it's inject and close the injector but I don't see any ESP Ingame.
Quote Originally Posted by Fatalxeno View Post
Do we have to install Win 7 SP1 and .net framework 4.0 / 4.5 ? Because when I select auto-inject, it's inject and close the injector but I don't see any ESP Ingame.
yes i recommended to install the missing file in your pc
work on Counter Strike - Condition Zero?
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post
work on Counter Strike - Condition Zero?
try it
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

try it
ok...
Quote Originally Posted by Paraderp View Post
Is It Detected?
just try it in game play
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us