An illegal program has been detected!
I've been trying to use PerX with an injection of scarysa.dll, however still get detected by Sudden Attack. If I didn't use hack I don't get that error in SA.
There error said:
An illegal program has been detected. Please note that using program with hack will result of permanent ban.
EVEN in double clicking suddenattack.exe...
System detected an attempt to use an illegal program. If you continue to attempt hacknig, your account will be permanently banned.
I need help tips how to get rid of this...thx
There error said:
An illegal program has been detected. Please note that using program with hack will result of permanent ban.
EVEN in double clicking suddenattack.exe...
System detected an attempt to use an illegal program. If you continue to attempt hacknig, your account will be permanently banned.
I need help tips how to get rid of this...thx

