WTSXbox Ones(Fast/Safe)(30$ Each)(US ONLY)

Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4
Xbox Ones(Fast/Safe)(30$ Each)(US ONLY)
I Will Be Selling Xbox Ones Shipped to US Homes/Drops For 30$ Each.
Delivery is 1-2 Weeks.
Method is Completely Safe.



I'm Willing to do 2 Vouch Copies For Highly Trusted Member/Staff.

I Accept Paypal(Verified Only), BTC, UGC, Paysafe, And Possibly Other Payments, feel free to ask.

Some Proof:



Post/Pm. Yes i have skype, post yours or pm for me to add you
Just the xbox or does it come with everything?
Quote Originally Posted by Graysha View Post
Just the xbox or does it come with everything?
I Will have to look into it, i'm pretty sure it does. but i will check right now
Quote Originally Posted by marceliino View Post
I Will have to look into it, i'm pretty sure it does. but i will check right now
The console alone bro, and tab method huh ? :P

Its getting saturated, I tried around 8+ serials on fresh accounts and no advanced exchange option available, only same unit repair is available, its still IW and not OOW.
Please only post here if you are interested in my service.
Quote Originally Posted by marceliino View Post
Please only post here if you are interested in my service.
No vouch copy, okay
Quote Originally Posted by Graysha View Post
Just the xbox or does it come with everything?
If the method is the method I'm thinking of, then it would be console only, no extras.
Quote Originally Posted by fr0steh View Post
If the method is the method I'm thinking of, then it would be console only, no extras.
Yea i just found out its only a console. but you can buy the cords at a local gamestore
Let me get a vouch?
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
Let me get a vouch?
Yea pm me address/a mule hotmail email
Vouch copy?
can you send this India or Us only
How are you selling these so cheap? Are they used?
Quote Originally Posted by Dracikhax View Post
How are you selling these so cheap? Are they used?
Most likely they are SE. If i'm right :I
Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?