[Request] A simple avatar.

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
[Request] A simple avatar.
Hello everyone ,

I currently need a simple cartoonized avatar.

It needs to look like this : http://imgur.com/weBmb4kⓘ

Background color : FFFFB1

Icon : Protein Shaker ; Shall looks like this ; http://i.imgur.com/QSxGnFN.jpgⓘ

Size : 150x150


Willing to get a free avatar , Since i currently have no money to pay.
Sad , No one wants to help me..
wait until tomorrow. because right now im online using mobile
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post
done..

how?
Hahahaha, dude that's funny he said he wants some art, not some resize and glue xD
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post
done..

how?
I wanted the guy to be removed..

And i wanted protein shaker instead and i want it to be cartoonized as the guy is cartoonized.

If you can't cartoonize you can draw it then?

Quote Originally Posted by Apex? View Post


Hahahaha, dude that's funny he said he wants some art, not some resize and glue xD
*_*

What happened to deadpool's sexy avatar?
Quote Originally Posted by Li0nH34rt View Post
I wanted the guy to be removed..

And i wanted protein shaker instead and i want it to be cartoonized as the guy is cartoonized.

If you can't cartoonize you can draw it then?



*_*

What happened to deadpool's sexy avatar?
Had to change him, because i wanted that anime picture :3 anyway my name should be changed and the tag should be changed too !
my name will be : CryUltra
Again :P
Quote Originally Posted by Apex? View Post


Had to change him, because i wanted that anime picture :3 anyway my name should be changed and the tag should be changed too !
my name will be : CryUltra
Again :P

Oh Loved the dead pool's character :3
Quote Originally Posted by Li0nH34rt View Post
Oh Loved the dead pool's character :3
You want it?
Quote Originally Posted by Apex? View Post


You want it?
I ment ; I loved you being deadpool guy =D
Quote Originally Posted by Li0nH34rt View Post
I wanted the guy to be removed..

And i wanted protein shaker instead and i want it to be cartoonized as the guy is cartoonized.

If you can't cartoonize you can draw it then?



*_*

What happened to deadpool's sexy avatar?

-.- huh.. Im so tired.. sorry..
Quote Originally Posted by Apex? View Post


Hahahaha, dude that's funny he said he wants some art, not some resize and glue xD

-.- I appreciated it . thanks for laughing at me ...
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post



-.- I appreciated it . thanks for laughing at me ...
Lol man, I was laughing at the picture because its funny
Quote Originally Posted by Apex? View Post


Lol man, I was laughing at the picture because its funny
which one is funny??
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post

which one is funny??
Your picture was funny
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?